Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.1: Victory Points

redstranger

Jul 16, 2009
people are people and will critisise anything before it really gets going. It was interesting had clearly had some effort put into it, give it a few episodes to get rolling and it should pan out well :)

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
The writing kinda reminds me of HAWP, which is not necessary a bad thing.

I like it. I'll be looking forward to Wednesdays now :)

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
I must admit. My curiosity is piqued. Excellent foley work, by the way. Really helps to make the video work IMO.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
not bad! i couldnt figure out where i had seen that guy before, but then i realized, i just watched all his rev rants on dtoid thanks to the guys over at extra credits. woo good stuff! looking forward to seeing this play out. also, anyone else feeling like this might be a bit too much like a good nights quest? it felt a lot like that to me. i guess we will see.

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
Interesting, this series looks like it has promise.
I already enjoy HAWP and its sense of humor.
Can't wait to see more.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Well at least it looks better than "a good knights quest" or whatever that shit was... and... there was something else I was meant to say... but I forgot because I'm posting while drunk... FUCK.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Opening it up with Settlers of Catan is a big plus for me. Mikey did get screwed over 7 victory points, I would be pissed too if that was me.

Congratulations, you have me looking forward to the next video.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
This was a great starter episode. I'm very much looking forward to where this series goes. :) keep it up. Welcome to The Escapist.

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
rddj623 said:
This was a great starter episode. I'm very much looking forward to where this series goes. :) keep it up. Welcome to The Escapist.
Thank you. Been doing my research all day since it launched. Watched a ton of Doomsday Arcade, There Will Be Brawl, and Good Knights Quest.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
Decent enough pilot I suppose, though it could have done without the gratuitous fight scene. The dialogue was great, but the fight was only okay, so that really dragged the video out. I will definitely watch next week though.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
JRCB said:
That was pretty awesome.

But his mom gave him the table.... from the future?

I must keep watching to find out about the table!
Great observation ahha. The table came back with him from the future?