Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.1: Victory Points

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
That was really good, I'm going to have to keep up on this.
I enjoyed the 'he fell, and you rent'
I guffawed.

Simon the digger

Lieutenant Sarcasm
Jun 14, 2010
My new fav Escapist series ^.^ I know a lot of people are saying the fight scene was too long but I think it was good; gets you drawn into the series without bogging down the ep with exposition.

Also as someone who saw the episodes on youtube I can't wait till you get to the new episodes; the series got better and better over the first three so number four should be epic.

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
Real good. Too bad you didn't get to set the thieves after that seven roll.

PS: Paying Cattan only with two players has to be the most depressing thing in the world.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
So very confused, I think I need an more info. They will get another episode from to but should i be confufed/unhappy then I will fear the worst. It makes me sad whenever there is a video series on here I can't get into.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Quite well made, and it's always good to hear more Danny Baranowsky. I eagerly await the future of this series.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
mikeyface said:
I noticed some people mentioning Destructoid (Dtoid), are you on Destructoid? Because I go there and never saw you. Then again I really only look at game news and such.

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Korten12 said:
mikeyface said:
I noticed some people mentioning Destructoid (Dtoid), are you on Destructoid? Because I go there and never saw you. Then again I really only look at game news and such.
That's more Anthony's (used to be) thing. HAWP is on there, his other show.

I wrote an article for D-TOID once, though.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Ooooh awesome, new series! I got a very Doomsday Arcade feel from it... I loved that and I loved this episode so I'm gonna keep up with this one!

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
What is..... I don't....that fight scene was weird. and a little more expositions would have helped.
Let's see.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
O.K. This is the best thing on the escapist now! Love the humour. Though they do need a upgrade in the lighting department.

APSunder

Filmmaker
May 25, 2010
meh action scene. Literally no plot or good character development (or explanation of what the end of the world will be caused by, or why there was a ninja, or if, in reality anyone could really care that much about a board game and not be screaming in pain after their eye just got destroyed)

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Hey Anthony, whatcha playin'?

Settlers of Catan.

Fuggin' great start to what promises to be a great series. Cheers and anti-skub all around!

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Valagetti said:
O.K. This is the best thing on the escapist now! Love the humour. Though they do need a upgrade in the lighting department.
Already done. By episode 4 it's practically a film set up in here.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
mikeyface said:
Valagetti said:
Already done. By episode 4 it's practically a film set up in here.
Thats great because I didn't clearly see whats going on. Also if you have enough room put the camera back for a long shot and add some low n' high angle shots to state how has authority.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Wow. That was incredibly well done, funny, the action was good, the music was good, all around awesome! Express. Thanks for sharing it with us! Look forward to the rest!

Goenitz

Jul 22, 2008
Looks good so far. Kept my interest til the end. Looking forward to the next one.