Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.2: Bush League

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
KennethDanger1306 said:
man whoever is wearing the mask is doing some great acting id just like to point out
Meh. I mean, I'd say "okay."

It lacks nuance, like I don't think he walks into a scene and thinks "where was I born?" "What were my parents like?" There's a lot of baggage a pseudo-demonically possessed wunderkind could be putting on display.

KennethDanger1306

Feb 2, 2011
mikeyface said:
KennethDanger1306 said:
man whoever is wearing the mask is doing some great acting id just like to point out
Meh. I mean, I'd say "okay."

It lacks nuance, like I don't think he walks into a scene and thinks "where was I born?" "What were my parents like?" There's a lot of baggage a pseudo-demonically possessed wunderkind could be putting on display.
i hate you so much haha

redeyecoyote

Jan 30, 2011
I hereby give this show my seal of approval.

I will draw up a seal. Then the seal will be cast in iron, and I will fold the show up and seal it approvingly.

The seal will probably be broken every week. This is turning out to be too much work.

I hereby give this show a thumbs up.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
A solid second episode if a bit rough around the edges. The narrative is being driven forward nicely and the action is still being kept at high pace. I like that the exposition of the narrative takes place amongst taking care of business rather then what I call "stop and talk" syndrome. Real conversations take place while other actions are going on, not when you go to point a, stop, talk, go to point b, stop, talk, repeat ad infinitum. I greatly look forward to where this goes from here!

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
RagingScottsman said:
It's good to see the asian guy from "The Hangover" getting work. He got a lot taller.
I don't know what you're talking about.

A) He gets a ton of work
B) What?

Novur

Nov 3, 2009
Gripes:
1) Try not to mumble so much.
2) Work on your recoil.
3) "Is that some sort of... future version of the F-word or something?" "No, but this diving board is really interesting, so I'm going to look at it.
4) "What's that smell?" "Cotton candy." "You mean like the smell of the dead guy at our feet?"
5) "Woah, that gun just knocked him on arse! I bet this aluminium snow shovel Can deflect the bullets."
6) "I have a knife. Instead of stabbing the conscious and able bodied guy, I'll try and strangle him, and save my knife for the guy who's having trouble breathing."
7) "I can speak, but I'm not going to warn my companion about the creepy mask wearer sneaking up behind him."
8) "I just put a bullet through this mask, and painted the inside of it with the demon's blood. I think I'll wear it."

I really like this series, but there's so many niggling little *insert correct term here* that form a giant wave of discontentment.

You've stated the next episodes pick up the ball, so I'm eagerly awaiting them.

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
Ah, so that's why the masked man needed to be triple-killed. Fair enough :)

I approve of bullet-shovelling.

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
Deflecting a bullet with a snow shovel.

I'm getting the Mythbusters on this.

...Oh, great stuff, by the way.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
RIP Anthonys balls, may they be nestled someplace safer where they may hang freely.

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
I love it! It's great and was actually witty, unlike some jokes in other videos.

However, I'm still not sure what was said at the Grandson part...I listened to that part several time, and couldn't grasp anything, simple put, background noise and music where too high compared to the actor.

Other then that, good job guys.

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
AceAngel said:
I love it! It's great and was actually witty, unlike some jokes in other videos.

However, I'm still not sure what was said at the Grandson part...I listened to that part several time, and couldn't grasp anything, simple put, background noise and music where too high compared to the actor.
Yeah, I getcha. Essentially Blinovitch was killed by his own Grandson before his own birth. Previous time travel logic would dictate (which was put together by Blinovitch himself) said that he would simply cease to exist after wiping out his own gene pool. But he didn't. The grandson died in prison twenty years layer, therefor proving time is a paradox, *****.

Cheers!

-m,

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
mikeyface said:
AceAngel said:

Yeah, I getcha. Essentially Blinovitch was killed by his own Grandson before his own birth. Previous time travel logic would dictate (which was put together by Blinovitch himself) said that he would simply cease to exist after wiping out his own gene pool. But he didn't. The grandson died in prison twenty years layer, therefor proving time is a paradox, *****.

Cheers!

-m,
Answered by the man himself, thanks mate!

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
The personalities are there, but buried underneath a lot of camera, microphone, and cinematography issues. So far I'm hesitant to call it 'good' on such low production values, but I certainly want to like it. Keep at it, gentlemen.

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
I am really confused, why is everybody in the comment section saying it is good, when it was so awful, i mean is mikeyface some cool kid everybody just wants to befriend?. Or is that everybody is super sarcastic all of a sudden?!?!
What i especially do not understand is people that quote a bad joke and follow it up something like "SO FUNNY HAHAHA!" or "This made it all worth it".