Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.6: Friggin' Zombies

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Episode 1.6: Friggin' Zombies

On this very special episode of Anthony Saves the World, everything Anthony and Mikey have fought to hold off, comes sauntering back because of a single mistake (of a couple cases of 18 mistakes, depending on your outlook.) Can they hold off the scourge? And how does an incantation really work? Why does Mikey only like bad movies? Find out all this, and more, in this episode!

Watch Video

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Would you quit eating those KFC chickens! You're only making me hungry for them! OH I laugh at the end, that is so mean!!

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
Having been warned last time for being too mean to this series, i will just simply say this week that the fight scenes in this still make me cringe, They are just SO fake, its almost like you guys are doing it on purpose to make some ironic joke, i will continue to watch for a few more weeks just incase this is all some ironic joke and you eventually stop and add some decent sound effects or try alittle more urgency in the combat bits but until then im still not impressed overall.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Someone should make research into that...if cloning yourself really does mean you inbreed with yourself :3

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Not bad, the soundtrack could use a little work, and mike could be a little more intense, but not bad.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
This show needs subtitles.
When both of them are speaking, and when they are speaking fast, it gets very hard to understand what they said, so I missed a few jokes the first time and had to go back. Which is a shame, because the jokes are funny. The problem is the fast talking and simultaneous talking contributes to the mood, so rather than change how they speak, subtitles seems to be the best option.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
So the demon ninja's that come back to life are now somehow zombies?

This plot is getting really hard to follow, and it hasn't even realyl gone anywhere yet.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh... I thought the guy with that mask was one of the first that they killed and one they did the incantation on properly...

Not to mention that the enemies have come back several times before as non-zombies, the mythology is starting to break down...

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Only thing that was off with this video was watching the zombie wait at the window before attacking. Other than that, good job.

Also the ending with cloning and Tron references was fucking lulzy.

Avayu

Apr 15, 2009
lotr rocks 0 said:
So the demon ninja's that come back to life are now somehow zombies?

This plot is getting really hard to follow, and it hasn't even realyl gone anywhere yet.
I don't think the "plot" is supposed to be much more than a reason to make jokes and play with some toys.

Doesn't mean I don't like it, though. It's still fun to watch, even if it is completely nonsensical. Oh, and is it wrong that I giggle more about the descriptions of these videos than I laugh at the thing itself?

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Oh, dear God... Anthony's rant in the stinger had me in tears. Talk about insult comedy!

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
I don't know I like the series, but the music and sound effects (to me) were a bit too quiet. I don't know maybe I am alone in this thought.

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
leviadragon99 said:
Huh... I thought the guy with that mask was one of the first that they killed and one they did the incantation on properly...

Not to mention that the enemies have come back several times before as non-zombies, the mythology is starting to break down...
The idea, and I'm pretty sure we covered this in the second episode (as we knew we were doing zombies later, is that if you screw up even one incantation you run the risk of everyone coming back... we also talked about that in episode 5.

Episode 4 was a tent pole to get us some more zombies.