Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.6: Friggin' Zombies

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
mikeyface said:
leviadragon99 said:
Huh... I thought the guy with that mask was one of the first that they killed and one they did the incantation on properly...

Not to mention that the enemies have come back several times before as non-zombies, the mythology is starting to break down...
The idea, and I'm pretty sure we covered this in the second episode (as we knew we were doing zombies later, is that if you screw up even one incantation you run the risk of everyone coming back... we also talked about that in episode 5.

Episode 4 was a tent pole to get us some more zombies.
Well thanks for answering our question about that, was going to post something along those lines as well.

I have two questions for you:

1. Do you need to say a cheesy line at the end of the incantation or does any movie line work?

2. Is there any chance you might get subtitles for the earlier episodes?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Very nice episode, you could actually hear what said this time! It's apparent that you're getting better. But at 2:01, that was just ugly.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
I think this is one of the most overlooked and one of the best shows on the escapist.
Keep up the good work.
But I'm going to say the same thing I do every week, LONGER EPISODES please.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Hashime said:
Not bad, the soundtrack could use a little work, and mike could be a little more intense, but not bad.
I actually really like the theme song.

But I could see how you wouldn't, it's rather unusual.

Good episode, though. The fight scenes aren't quite there, but they're getting much better.

xhannay

Jan 25, 2011
I haven't seen Tron Legacy. 8(

Nice work guys. Fight scenes flowed a little better and it's definitely getting there. Can't wait for next week.

Captain Bobbossa

Jun 1, 2009
This seires is just getting worse. The first episode was good. But now all the fight scenes are pretty boring and fake looking, the effects are.... well to be nice done terribly, the plot has barely moved on from those guys are bad... we kill those guys and why are all the scenes still shot in that house!

I think next weeks episode will probably be my last just on the off-chance that somehow all this is going to be improved but I doubt it. It's a shame, I had high hopes for this.

Feb 13, 2008
This seemed like the weakest episode. There just didn't seem to be any real "reason" behind it.

Still good, but I sat back after watching and thought "Oh.". And not a good oh.

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
"How long do you think a guy who looks like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad lasts in a zombie movie?".

Kudos to whoever came up with that line.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
You know, every time I hear the intro to this series I can't help but think of Perfect Dark for the N64...

The music is just so... Familiar somehow.
Weird.

Quaon

Mar 9, 2011
Someone's been reading tv tropes!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NotUsingTheZWord

I like this episode, if only because of that one line.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
Hashime said:
Not bad, the soundtrack could use a little work, and mike could be a little more intense, but not bad.
I actually really like the theme song.

But I could see how you wouldn't, it's rather unusual.

Good episode, though. The fight scenes aren't quite there, but they're getting much better.
The theme song is great. I mean the music played during the episode, it just didn't quite fit the action occurring at certian points.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Awesome quotesploitation. The gag scene at the end is obviously brilliant because it made Mike laugh as well as the rest of us.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
This is getting a little boring.

You realize, your story has to go somewhere in order to be interesting, right?

DreadfulSorry

Feb 3, 2009
"I wish I knew how to quit you." That last line had me rolling! I have to say this was probably the second most fun episode, after the last one :3

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
They cut power... to just the garage, but not the bedroom? Methinks the zombie demon just flipped the light switch. ;)

Also, saw the zombie at the window yonks before the camera did. And then I literally saw the zombie behind the blinds before I should have. :)

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
tsk, movie quotes eh? In that case, for the record it's "we're not using the z word"... from shaun of the dead obviously. You said "don't say the z word".

*MEGAFROWN*

otherwise good though, but that's 'cause you had me at hello.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Don't you hate it when you think you're up against what-has-science-done style zombies that you have to cut the head off to kill and you're actually up against that-which-man-was-not-meant-to-know style zombies that keep trodding on even if you cut their heads off?

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Ellen of Kitten said:
They cut power... to just the garage, but not the bedroom? Methinks the zombie demon just flipped the light switch. ;)
I knew people would say that! The lights are off in the bedroom! That's all sunlight, kiddo.

Oh well. Haha.

Zombies are like Velociraptors. Fine until they learn to open doors.

*Boot up the door locks!*