Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.7: Little Mikey

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Episode 1.7: Little Mikey

On this very special episode of Anthony Saves the World, Anthony gets an unexpected visitor and attempts to flex his single emotion in response. The young traveler comes bearing grave news of what is to happen to Anthony in the coming days. In the words of a good writer, "Something wicked this way comes."

Watch Video

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
Oh god, a kid...wait, did he just shoot his older self!?! Ok, that's pretty cool, exploding Canada is funny, but I'm starting to get the feeling that until we see this death bringer the plot isn't going to make any strides.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Tempest13 said:
until we see this death bringer the plot isn't going to make any strides.
Or at least until something happens. This is a great concept, guys! Fix the lighting and give us a plot.

That also requires episodes that are more that ten seconds long

Karisse

Apr 16, 2008
Why are the episodes are getting shorter? I mean, blowing up Canada with a high five is pretty funny, but where's this series going? I thought it was getting progressively better, but after episode five it's started to decline.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
I still dont know whats going on. 7th episode and main plot hasn't really moved forward, all we have are series or fight scenes and meaningless (cryptic bullshit) conversations.

Meh.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Once again: Subtitles. It wasn't as bad as normal, but still, there are some spots that would benefit from subtitles.

Humor was better in this episode than the others, which is a big praise, considering this show has been very funny. I can take the plot just faffing about as long as it's funny, so I got no problems so far.

Also: why do so many things involving mass destruction end up destroying Canada? I'm not complaining, but why always Canada?

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Nooo, not Canada! Why!? Why couldn't it have been New Jersey? It's named after a sweatshirt!

thespis721

Oct 18, 2010
Okay. Good props for actually having a very funny episode and such... but come on... the episode was only 2:30 if you cut out the credits! And it was just 2:30 of a joke with no plot progression! Come on!

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Awesome. And anytime a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie is referred to as a documentary, a ballsack grows its first pube.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Dragonsoulq said:
I'm so confused, where is the plot continuity?
Disappeared somewhere between part 3 and part 4. I'm still watching it in the vain hope that everything all comes together in some bizarre Metal Gear Solid fashion, but I doubt it.

This series was off to a good start, but now it's just going everywhere and nowhere at once.

Also, I really wanted to like that kid, I really did. But at the same time...

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
"WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOOT?"

Another awesome episode to this awesome, awesome series.
Can't Wait for more.

Also will it be released on DVD after the seasons over?

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
D'aaaaaawwwww, little Mikey's so cute! ^_^

"What is this all aboot?" You just had to go there, didn't you? ^_^ Poor Canadians.
Loved the episode, keep 'em coming!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Okay, I had no idea what that "meanwhile in canada" bit was tryingto say, mostly because I couldn't make out who the guy in the silly cap was or the one thing he said.