Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.7: Little Mikey

May 5, 2010
Dragonsoulq said:
I'm so confused, where is the plot continuity?
Yes, I'm starting to notice this too. In each episode, shit just kind of happens. They might introduce a new subplot, but it's immediately forgotten in the next episode.
se7ensenses said:
Canadians get a kick out of how Amerikans say "roof".
Wait, how do we say it? Because if you mean all those crazy people saying "ruhf" (probably the same dumbasses who say "wolf" "wuhf")....They do not represent our country.[footnote]That's the country of AmeriCa, by the way.[/footnote]

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Mikey, your accent has changed since you were a kid!
I loved the portrayal of Canada.
It was a little hard to hear again, I thought we were over that.
And I hate not getting all your movie references, I really should start watching movies.

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Dragonsoulq said:
I'm so confused, where is the plot continuity?
Yes, I'm starting to notice this too. In each episode, shit just kind of happens. They might introduce a new subplot, but it's immediately forgotten in the next episode.
se7ensenses said:
Canadians get a kick out of how Amerikans say "roof".
We don't forget about it. It all comes back at the end.

BioTox

Nov 19, 2009
It was really short this week. I like the episode with a bit of video before the opening credits. This one started and I was like, "what's going on now?"

freakyalex

Nov 20, 2009
Far too short, and there's been no actually plot for live, four episodes now. But it was funny, nonetheless.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
WaderiAAA said:
NOO! CANADA! WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT LRR?
My thoughts exactly, unless its just the mainland. But NOOOOOOOO.

Love the kid though. Good job little Mikey!

WazzizFace

Jul 28, 2008
I love the recurring home-made science bits about future stuff, but please:

-Longer episodes or shorter titles/credits.

-Talk a bit slower.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Do people really have difficulty understanding what these people are saying?

I'm not even from America and I understand them perfectly.

vandwedge

Mar 3, 2011
OK, worst-case scenario: escapist decides not to renew their only decent series for a second season. In such a travesty, is there a chance AStW would be picked up by a different website??

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
As a Canadian I am deeply offended, I mean seriously, we died to a high five, not even a fist bump? What the fuck is this shit?!

But seriously, great episode, although the end reel bloopers could of been a bit funnier.

vandwedge

Mar 3, 2011
Also, to the plot people:
Do we NEED a plot? Is it a requirement in a web series? If we just have funny episodes, isn't that enough?
What's AVGN's overarching plot? What's HAWP's? What's Mega64's? Does anybody care?

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
PayneTrayne said:
As a Canadian I am deeply offended, I mean seriously, we died to a high five, not even a fist bump? What the fuck is this shit?!

But seriously, great episode, although the end reel bloopers could of been a bit funnier.
You are not the first to criticize the lack of a fist bump there. It came down to (on set) that my hand was really gross, and high-fiving a ten-year-old in your own blood is funny. And creepy.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
mikeyface said:
PayneTrayne said:

You are not the first to criticize the lack of a fist bump there. It came down to (on set) that my hand was really gross, and high-fiving a ten-year-old in your own blood is funny. And creepy.
True, never thought of it that way. Though the fact that him "blowing you up" ending Canada also would have been pretty lulzy. All around, good shit, good shit. And my pride will get over it.