Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.7: Little Mikey

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
se7ensenses said:
Canadians get a kick out of how Amerikans say "roof".
How do you say it?

Also, I choose to believe that nobody was shooting at Canada, it was just raining bullets and explosions.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I have to admit, while I do like this series this episode was just waaay too short. You take out the opening and credits it's barely two minutes long! D:

Hopefully there'll be longer episodes in the future. :D

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Sorry about the length on this one. The final two episodes are the longest ever, and are basically a two parter.

This one looked longer on the page, but as it turned out, was the shortest.

dalek sec

Jul 20, 2008
mikeyface said:
Sorry about the length on this one. The final two episodes are the longest ever, and are basically a two parter.

Just wondering but how many episodes do you guys have planned out? :D

I know I whine alot but I generally do enjoy this show alot and look forward to the next one.

I have a three airsoft guns that I don't use anymore that you guys can use if you want. :D

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
dalek sec said:
mikeyface said:

Just wondering but how many episodes do you guys have planned out? :D

I know I whine alot but I generally do enjoy this show alot and look forward to the next one.

I have a three airsoft guns that I don't use anymore that you guys can use if you want. :D
We wrote and shot ten. The 10th episode functions as a series finale, should that be needed.

dalek sec

Jul 20, 2008
mikeyface said:
We wrote and shot ten. The 10th episode functions as a series finale, should that be needed.
Ah ok, thanks for answering my question and hopefully you'll be back for another season.

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
The canadian bit at the end was, in my opinion, the first good bit in this series, not cos im racist towards canadians or anything, but cos the explosions didnt look half a fake as normal and it didnt take place in your house, its a step boys, its a step and i thank you for it. All i hope is the improvment keeps up, then ill be glad i stuck with this series, plot is still non existant but deal with one problem at a time :)

Drazeric

Feb 24, 2010
se7ensenses said:
Canadians get a kick out of how Amerikans say "roof".

yes yes we do....hey! im going up on the rough lmao...and where did this aboot shit start? i have never met anyone that says that

OT: Pretty funny, not liking how they get shorter and shorter tho....

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
Anyone else just flashback to a life cereal commercial when they heard "mikey" being called. Eggs? lets get mikey to eat em he'll eat anything. (even a doubledown)

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
Okay, liked the bit where Canada is falling apart with the tuk and the "aboot", but it would have been about 1000 times more epic if you had gotten Graham or Paul or anyone from the LRR team to do that scene.

'Cause they're Canadian.

In case you didn't know.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
I'm super excited every time I see an episode of this series! The humor, action, and plot are all really fun, well done, and kick ass. I love that the show is leading somewhere, and that I'm not sure where that is, other then Anthony saving the world. Which is the title. So yea.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Heh, stereotypes. I've never heard any Canadian say "aboot". But thanks for vaporizing my country Mikey. ALL MY STUFF WAS THERE!

dalek sec said:
OOOOH OOH! GIMME!

Feb 13, 2008
Much better. The series works well with quick snappy lines rather than emotional moments - tough to build up in such a small space in time.

Also double kudos to the Kid. (I had a very horrible though about what "Little Mikey" might stand for)

iamthe1

Mar 16, 2011
"Don't call me Broseph." HA! Made my milk shoot out my nose!

Good stuff, I'll have to check out the rest.