Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.7: Little Mikey

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
unacomn said:
Nooo, not Canada! Why!? Why couldn't it have been New Jersey? It's named after a sweatshirt!
It's a shame that many people won't get that reference :(
This was a good episode though.

iamthe1

Mar 16, 2011
PayneTrayne said:
As a Canadian I am deeply offended, I mean seriously, we died to a high five, not even a fist bump? What the fuck is this shit?!
Oh, who gives a shit about offending Canadians? What are you gonna do, sic your mounties on us? :p

pliusmannn

Dec 4, 2008
boring. i wish something like doomsday arcade showed up, that show was cool right from the beggining, also they seem to have cancelled the doraleus and assiciates :S lame

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Could we have subtitles or a written dialogue script to refer to please? Even with my volume cranked I only hear/understand about 60-ish percent of it. Taking into account the deliberate cryptic talking that's going on in episodes this leaves me much more confused.

Other than that, from what I can hear/understand of it, this series is shaping up nicely!

se7ensenses

Jun 10, 2009
Drazeric said:
se7ensenses said:
Canadians get a kick out of how Amerikans say "roof".

yes yes we do....hey! im going up on the rough lmao...and where did this aboot shit start? i have never met anyone that says that

OT: Pretty funny, not liking how they get shorter and shorter tho....

Yes "rough". Weird?!? Unless you meet someone from maybe the Maritimes(the very east coast of Canada for you laymens), no one says "aboot". But those Noofies are a whole other story...one could probably youtube those crazy bastards & witness some we tod did shite!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
iamthe1 said:
PayneTrayne said:
As a Canadian I am deeply offended, I mean seriously, we died to a high five, not even a fist bump? What the fuck is this shit?!
Oh, who gives a shit about offending Canadians? What are you gonna do, sic your mounties on us? :p
I have two friends who are going to be part of the RCMP and I wouldn't really want to fight them.

But srsly, I'd sick the beavers on you.

iamthe1

Mar 16, 2011
PayneTrayne said:
iamthe1 said:
PayneTrayne said:
I have two friends who are going to be part of the RCMP and I wouldn't really want to fight them.

But srsly, I'd sick the beavers on you.
Touche, monsieur. Touche.

Novur

Nov 3, 2009
...Yeah, I'm over it. A series of pop culture references and fight scenes held together with spit and string.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
I really want to like the series, I really do, but would it kill you to work on your elocution?
Seriously guys, ee-nun-see-ay-t.
Also, I hate to be rude but your outros tend to be obnoxiously long. 26 seconds of credits, five further seconds of just music and then an extra 20 seconds of outtakes just doesn't cut it for almost a whole minute's worth of video.

A Gray Phantom

Mar 4, 2011
I went in with lowered expectations, and I'm surprised to see this episode surpassed them. It was definitely worse than I thought it was going to be. Kid was kind've adorable, but I didn't find myself laughing at all. WHY DO I KEEP WATCHING?!

I remember Timecop. I remember Timecop didn't make any sense, either. The only real good thing in Timecop was Van Damme himself. He's so badass. I don't understand why he wasn't in the Expendables.

Is there another way of pronouncing "roof" that I'm unaware of?

In other news, Canada exploded and nobody noticed.

Drazeric

Feb 24, 2010
se7ensenses said:
Drazeric said:
se7ensenses said:
Canadians get a kick out of how Amerikans say "roof".

yes yes we do....hey! im going up on the rough lmao...and where did this aboot shit start? i have never met anyone that says that

OT: Pretty funny, not liking how they get shorter and shorter tho....

Yes "rough". Weird?!? Unless you meet someone from maybe the Maritimes(the very east coast of Canada for you laymens), no one says "aboot". But those Noofies are a whole other story...one could probably youtube those crazy bastards & witness some we tod did shite!
man they speak their own language out there...they dont even understand it

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
OK! That was kinda funny!

I think removing actions scenes from an action movie is a temporary fix to the complaints, but...

*shrug* I felt this was a step in the right direction. Cute even!

You have me hooked for another episode!

Nikki Buskell

Aug 26, 2010
Enjoying it so far. Looking forward to seeing the puzzle pieces mesh up some more. Anthony is also kinda hot in that nerd way.

That's probably the real reason I watch this.

..nah, I'm just kidding. I had to face-palm and chuckle 'aboot' some of it.

More please.