Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.9: Debbie Pt. 1

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
She is the death bringer

Please, call me debbie

Love those lines. Why would Mickey wear that mask though. I mean, I understand that you wanted the surprise at the end, but does it have an explanation in context?

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

Well, hopefully it won't take a year before Season 2 comes around.... *wink*

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

Well, hopefully it won't take a year before Season 2 comes around.... *wink*

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
connall said:
I'm sorry I have to ask, where did the kid go? Like is he dead? I am a little confused with that.
Time travellor, he probably fucked off. This show is like an anime, sometimes you just have to come up with your own conclusion, sure it's cheap and you shouldn't have to, but it's the only way to get past it, like how I think in the zombie episode even though some guys were sent off properly there was that one who wasn't, now I will assume he died too many times, came back as a zombie and bit the other corpses to bring them back to life... somehow. Although I can't think why the fuck Mikey was dumb enough to wear a mask because Anthony would just start shooting him.

OT: I really, really, really should have seen that predictable as all hell plot twist coming, but I was too busy focusing on just how GOD DAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUM FINE MISS FOILES IS... sorry. But it's true, she's gorgeous, beautiful even. And now she's a redhead *druels* NO! I got put on probation last time for being a pervy ****.

Simply put she's hot and this show is awesome, seriously this episode was fucking epic.

Alluos

Nov 7, 2010
I'm guessing he's wearing the mask cus of something Debbie does with eye-contact... maybe <.<

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Mikey was in the mask so when he killed the girl of Anthony's dreams, he wouldn't epically hate him and stab him (again.)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
mikeyface said:
Mikey was in the mask so when he killed the girl of Anthony's dreams, he wouldn't epically hate him and stab him (again.)
It's funny, because it looks like you put on a bit of extra makeup as being a demon would make you look more odd.

OT:Boy, I hope Anthony doesn't have any chicken laying around.

KoDOmega

Nov 22, 2009
First off, brilliant job casting Lisa. The interplay between her and Anthony was great.

Second...

Callate said:
Okay, far be it from me to try to interject reason into this wacky little series, but... Why was Mikey wearing a mask, other than to give Anthony an excuse to shoot him?!
Maybe it amplifies his powers? I mean, assumedly he's a minor demon, and you need to bring your A-game to fight The (World's Cutest) Deathbringer...

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Proof that all red-headed women are evil and crazy.

Kidding! Some are just crazy :p

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
mikeyface said:
Oh well that makes sense then. :D

Awesome episode and I can't wait for next week's stunning finale!

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
I...don't know. It's definitely advancing and that is great, but I some of the things are coming off as a little corny. Specifically, the special effects. Otherwise, good to see things going somewhere.

Mikodite

Dec 8, 2010
Uhh... holy shit! Do you guys live in the same state? Getting Neumann and Burch together seemed coincidental but passable, but Folies now? That's just mindblowing to get her on the same set.

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Mikodite said:
Uhh... holy shit! Do you guys live in the same state? Getting Neumann and Burch together seemed coincidental but passable, but Folies now? That's just mindblowing to get her on the same set.
She was down for a visit. That was planned from around episode 1 actually.