Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.9: Debbie Pt. 1

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
And it gets more convoluted with each episode. Hopefully next season begins to tie everything into a cohesive story.

[sub]Where's little Mikey? Oh and I always suspected Lisa was evil.[/sub]

PrometheanFlame

Mar 23, 2009
This episode was really rough, but I'm looking forward to the next one in which Lisa Foiles (er, Debbie) gets blown up or something.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Why is every new show delayed a bit, I'm just going to assume ep 10 is a badass season finale.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I could tell from the instant Debbie showed up she was the bad guy...all i heard in my mind was Admiral Ackbar screaming "IT'S A TRAP!"

Jun 16, 2010
So... it's been like 3 weeks. Was this the season finale? Even though it's called 'part 1'?
That would make about as much sense as anything else that happens in this show.

Llamazoid

Mar 10, 2011
Lisa Foiles starring was pretty cool, I cant make any sense of this series at all but its got a quirky humour and pretty random plot which just keeps making me come back.....or it could be a Demon.

RThaiRThai

Jan 13, 2010
I *called* it! When I saw Debbie I knew she was the Death Bringer, and when when I saw the "Death Bringer" I knew it was Mikey who would say Debbie is the Death Bringer once he was unmasked. Yay! I mean, nothing good ever happens to Anthony. What were the chances of Debbie showing up without any sort of twist?

What I didn't get was why Mikey didn't just say it at the start, which I assumed is just because he's been jerking Anthony around the whole time anyway, but somebody commenting here gave a much better explanation already.

It also occurs to me that now that Mikey's a demon, it doesn't matter how many times he's shot if there's no chicken around.

So if Anthony is still married and this series doesn't just ignore continuity from life and other series, maybe sister Ash and his dad will show up? And they'd probably side with the demons too. Ash probably already is a demon. She's behind the whole thing!

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Dag nabbit! Now I must wait for season two! Your trope has worked. I am hooked by the cliffhanger! :)Also I'm hooked by the fact that I love this series, I think it's funny, fun, and has charm. With an epic world saving story to boot!