Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.9: Debbie Pt. 1

mikeyface

Jan 31, 2011
Episode 1.9: Debbie Pt. 1

On this very special season finale of Anthony Saves the World, Mikey is MIA and Anthony is home sick with a cold. He is greeted by a special guest, Lisa Foiles, playing the co-worker Debbie that Anthony has a mondo sized crush on. What could possibly go wrong?

Watch Video

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Okay, far be it from me to try to interject reason into this wacky little series, but... Why was Mikey wearing a mask, other than to give Anthony an excuse to shoot him?!

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
I guess they paid attention to the 'advance the plot' comments, since shit just got fucking real

Awesome episode, and what an strange twist, can't complain at more Lisa Foiles

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
I'm sorry I have to ask, where did the kid go? Like is he dead? I am a little confused with that.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
So no longer a sausage fest? What the hell guys, how are you gonna be real tough men while your getting your ass kick by a women? So disappointed... not really.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
i am not god said:
I'm sure it will all make sense in the end...maybe.
Lisa foiles attempts to destroy the world with a top 5 list of videogame apocalypses... Anthony cuts it short at 4.

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
Lisa foiles attempts to destroy the world with a top 5 list of videogame apocalypses... Anthony cuts it short at 4.[/quote]

That's good. But would be too easy, needs more chicken.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So all this time, those who had been watching the top 5 video is in fact watching with a Deathbringer presenter? Mmmm Top 5 with a Deathbringer sound more catchy.

Anyway why the heck was he wearing the biker mask? By admiting he is a demon he must wear the demon/ biker mask?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Hey what do you know, an Escapist CROSS-OVER EVENT!

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
So all this time, those who had been watching the top 5 video is in fact watching with a Deathbringer presenter? Mmmm Top 5 with a Deathbringer sound more catchy.

Anyway why the heck was he wearing the biker mask? By admiting he is a demon he must wear the demon/ biker mask?
More importantly he could've just said something. Mikey is a very poor planner so I find it hard to believe he could get seven victory points in Settlers.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Wow you own a LOT of monopoly games there's like nine on that shelf.

Great episode guys (and Lisa). Loved the classic blood smear down the wall.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I love this series. And of course more Lisa is never a bad thing. But I too was confused by the mask, unless it was because Mikey KNEW that Debbie was there and the mask was a protective measure? I don't know.

Minor confusion aside I still loved it.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Hey, an almost predictable episode for once! Therefore it almost makes sense!

Season finale? When is season 2 starting then?

Arren Kae

Nov 10, 2010
Why does he wear a paintball mask when he comes in?

She's going to give a top 10 list of the reasons Anthony has to die.

Ima842

Jan 8, 2011
Who are we gonna call!! ghostbusters
That was a great episode, and I was expecting to Anthony to use the chicken soup against demon Mickey.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
The REAL reason why she dyed her hair red.

She's the Deathbringer.

OT: This episode was actually pretty good and the fight scenes were somewhat believable thing time :)