Anti Flugzeug (a World War 2/Steampunk RP, open to all)

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
"What's it use for fuel? I've heard of machines using Tesla coils especially for very powerfull ones like this one."

Jeff Gibson

May 6, 2010
While the others talked, Dan was exploring every inch of the tank, lost in his own little world. As he thoroughly looked the vehicle over, he fought the urge to take it apart and inspect every individual piece, as he liked to do with most machines. He'd learned from experience that some pilots take offence to sudden unannounced dismantling of their vehicle.

Squiggles

Mar 17, 2010
"I am afraid i will have to agree with the lieutenant, mister Anders.." Jaqui stated putting her opinion forward. "We wont be able to sneak up on the enemy with such an.. impressive vehicle, unless, of course, the plan of action required a distraction or two.."
The good doctor turned her back on the mechanical titian and looked over to the maps and charts set out on the conference table.

"Without the necessary cover your tank could quickly become a target, and if spotted may mean the launching of the Flugzeug sooner than anticipated..." She returned to her colleagues with a pointed thought "Perhaps we could push the Germans into an early flight.. There's nothing they hate more than their carefully thought out plans thrown in the air-" Her eyes lit up as she strode toward Alison "and then while they are concerned with a ground attack, Miss Snow could lead an aerial assault death from above!"
Jaqui paused, realizing she had once again let her enthusiasm get ahead of her and she tried to compose.
"That is, unless, we already have a plan outstanding?"

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
"Well not to seem cynical but if that aircraft were to get airborne we wouldn't stand a chance. and it might annoy them we're ruining there plan
it would enrage them if they lost this aircraft.
and what was that about reluctance to agree with me?"
Price was looking directly at the doctor

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
"Not to mention an aerial assault usually works better when we have an assault squadron, not a fighter plane and a tank" Alison said casually over her shoulder "I mean yes I could do a lot of damage to the ground troops helping her up to delay her, but unless I have support from this old girl on the ground and the lot of you doing everything you can to keep their AA guns from peppering me with holes, or heavens above, damaging the plane, I'll be as much use as a chocolate teapot." she continued, not an hint of humour in her voice as she valued a plane above her own life while she gingerly hauled herself up to peek through the viewport of the airtank, careful not to overbalance it.

Squiggles

Mar 17, 2010
"but i was agreeing with you lieutenant..." Dr Jaqui replied, confused standing between the cynical parties.
"Mister Anders hover tank has no cover and would be more than a liability in a covert operation.." she adjusted her monocle, looking up at the burly superior.
"Even if we were to use it for transportation, the residual heat would be sure to set off some sensors, the Germans are always on their toes.."

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
Yes yes I know, you are surprised and relieved to see that I am still alive because I am the one shining ray of perfect hope and handsomeness in your otherwise dull lives. *cough cough* Okay, now that the "enter on a joke" thing is over I'll explain where the hell I've been for the last week. I just finished having my exams for which I have been staying up very late studying for every single night and day but now I am back and I hope we can move on like I never left.

Locke spoke up, "I personally don't care much for direct fighting at all. Seriously, why did I even have to be here to greet you guys? I could be sleeping or getting drunk right about now."

He was clearly not in much of a mood for talking about battle, not that he ever really was. He tried to get as much sleep as he could because his missions took place in the dead of night 90% of the time.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Price sighed they were getting nowhere fast
Ok lets just head to our next safe house it's ten kilometers away so Get wer better start walking and remember if you see One Nazi kill him if you see a group of Nazi's hide.