Any experiences getting FIFA coins from mmoball.com?

baikaishui520

Oct 25, 2021
Country
hong kong
Pretty done with buying FIFA points/Coins. mmoball.com seems to be the cheapest I can find. Anyone have experience with them or know other cheaper and reliable places to buy?

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
The last fifa game I played was over 20 years ago, and there were no coins back then.

Remember this? Peppridge farm remembers.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
The last fifa game I played was over 20 years ago, and there were no coins back then.

Remember this? Peppridge farm remembers.
I remember. Used to play that a lot with a friend. I remember you could basically turn off referees, turning matches into slugfests where victory wasn't so much decided by who made the most goals, but by whom still had players to field by the end.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I was going to be cheeky and find some physical FIFA memorabilia on Ebay and post that, but it looks like you can actually buy video game currency on Ebay and uh... a sniping bot? That's so weird. I didn't know Ebay sold digital products, and why is it going to cost me $30 shipping?

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I was going to be cheeky and find some physical FIFA memorabilia on Ebay and post that, but it looks like you can actually buy video game currency on Ebay and uh... a sniping bot? That's so weird. I didn't know Ebay sold digital products, and why is it going to cost me $30 shipping?
I think they actually ship you gift cards or whatever.