Any UK transformers collectors got a spare Lifeline?

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, I know this is pretty much a longshot, but got to try

I pre-ordered the Ratchet/lifeline two pack that was exclusive to amazon.com. Unfortunately between placing the order and the shipping date, my bank card split and I had to replace it, and stupidly I didn't think to update payment.

So shipping date comes, get an email saying payment has failed, go to amazon.com to update payment... and the site wont let me. Contact support... and it wont let them update it either.

Ultimately the pre-order gets cancelled, and its already out of stock so I cant re-order... and as its an amazon exclusive there's no-where else to get it, except ebay... and of course scalpers are demanding double the price or more, which i just cannot afford or justify.

So, if there's anyone here in the UK who's got the two-pack and doesn't want Lifeline and is happy to sell it for a reasonable price, let me know.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I can't imagine who would want Lifeline. It had an interesting concept, but the voice recognition was terrible and every design decision seems engineered to compound the problem. It's a fun game to watch a let's play of, though.