Anyone ever hear of Sequelitis (video series)?

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Just came across these today. Neither are new, at all, but I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere on the Escapist. They offer some sweet meta-criticism of games that seems to fit in pretty well with the likes of which you'll find here (Yahtzee, Jimquisition, etc.), in a similarly funny and vulgar way.

Am I just really, really late to the party because this is already popular, or do these deserve more attention? Because it's definitely one or the other.

<youtube=8FpigqfcvlM>

<youtube=Aip2aIt0ROM>

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Yeah, they're by egoraptor, he has a whole swath of funny vids on Newgrounds.
http://egoraptor.newgrounds.com/
I like that series, it's always surprising to find out how intelligent that silly egoraptor actually is.

Anf you're not too late to the party, the one about megaman can't be older than a month. The height of his popularity was a few years back though, back when he actually did shit instead of coasting it out on popularity.

Excelcior

Aug 10, 2008
Thunderhorse31 said:
Am I just really, really late to the party because this is already popular, or do these deserve more attention? Because it's definitely one or the other.
Good work always deserves more attention.

Yeah, although I'm not the biggest fan of Egoraptor's other work, I really like this Sequelitis thing. It's both well-reasoned and passionate. I'd like to see more of it though, to hell with Awesome Series. (I'm kidding, just my personal preference.)

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
This guy is trying too hard to sound like RedLetterMedia's Mr. Plinkett. But he's entertaining enough, sure.