Anyone know this game?

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
So I've seen an ad on YT for a video game, but the few times I've seen it (I think twice), I was at work and forgot to jot it down for reference later.

I thought it was by the developers of Journey, but I don't see it in their list of titles.

Basically the style is very Journey-esque, as far as the animation, but the MC looks like a female ninja in red/black, and she has a bird flying around near her, and sometimes perching on her shoulder.

I can't for the life of me remember the name, and haven't seen it's ad in over a week.

Anyone got any ideas?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Looks good, I'm digging the creature design.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
ONly played a brief bit of it so far (more on the weekend likely).

Movements fun, though the "shoot things to boost" is kind of a tossup. It auto locks and aims to them (even off screen), so its exactly a skill shot. And can be a bit dodgy for locking on to one thats not the one you want (which becomes a bit of an issue using them to boost mid air for the platforming.

I"m also a little lost and haven't been able to figure out where to go after the first 2 towers.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
SkillUp did a review on it, it looks pretty damn good.

Its funny that he name drops all the teams previous projects in the title, but sticks away from the most obvious comparison, which is Zelda.

Which as that goes, from my impressions so far (I did figure out how to get out of the "tutorial island", didn't realize you had to use the Spirit Mask to see some targets.), this does Breath of the Wilds supposed schtick better then Breath of the Wild did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phoenixmgs