Anyone planning to 100% Skyrim?

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
I 100% Oblivion with the help of the Strategdy Guide. Hint to the Wise: Always be a Mage first, it makes every other guild a piece of Cake!

80 hours to 100% Oblivion.

I will of course 100% Skyrim as well with another strategy guide book. You can always trade in your old Strategy guide books, they are almost worth their full retail!

150 hours to 100% Skyrim? We shall see!

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
Not everyone thinks that Oblivion is fantastic. And it's not unreasonable to hope for or want for a video gaming community to not be overdriven with Skyrim threads.

the-kitchen-slayer

Apr 16, 2008
Grouchy Imp said:
If I ever 100% Skyrim I will be most upset. One of the reasons I still play Morrowind to this day is because I know that there are quests I haven't done yet - it's that feeling of 'I still have more to discover!' that keeps me coming back to it. If I 100% Skyrim in the next two years then it's failed in my book.
Then get the PC version and wait for the modders to get their claws on it. They do more than just game-breaking items, I've got quests for oblivion that are apparently really, really good (waiting to actually beat oblivion before installing them... but still)

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Of course.
Is there anyone out there who's going to pay $60 for a game that they don't intend to finish?

Anyway the game I'm proudest of 100%ing is Tales of Vesperia. I pulled a 36 hour sitting just to get that god damn savepoint achievement.

EDIT: Oh do you mean get all the achievements or clear every dungeon as every class? I'll do all the dungeons and side-missions once at least.

Mar 30, 2010
the-kitchen-slayer said:
Grouchy Imp said:
If I ever 100% Skyrim I will be most upset. One of the reasons I still play Morrowind to this day is because I know that there are quests I haven't done yet - it's that feeling of 'I still have more to discover!' that keeps me coming back to it. If I 100% Skyrim in the next two years then it's failed in my book.
Then get the PC version and wait for the modders to get their claws on it. They do more than just game-breaking items, I've got quests for oblivion that are apparently really, really good (waiting to actually beat oblivion before installing them... but still)
I don't have the disposable cash to run and maintain a decent gaming rig, so I do my gaming on a 360. Shelling out £250 once is a hell of a lot cheaper than shelling out £2000 initially followed by a couple of hundred every year or so.

I suppose I'll just have to hope that there's some quality DLC in the pipeline.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Depends, if it has an Explorer perk thingy then yes, I will. I %100 NV because I could tell where I had and had not been, where I had to explore, etc.

henkalv

Oct 31, 2011
the only case where I am gonna 100% Skyrim is if somebody releases an aracnophobia mod. Hate those big critters with the fury of a thousand suns

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Am buying it Friday right before my 2 days of 12 hour shifts. I'll probably be home around 10 on Saturday, and I plan to have the Main Quest done by Monday. Then I'll start the 100% or as much as I can before SR3 comes out.

Honestly I'm just happy I'll have the money to buy it all