Apocalypse Lane: Behind the Scenes

orangebandguy

Jan 9, 2009
I remember the first episode comments, at first I was unsure about it but found some of it funny. Then the second episode sealed the deal for me, I've watched all of them since.

That baby is great. :)

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
The baby will be the next cast member, watch, I called it here!

Just about every series here has had a rocky start, cept maybe ZP,

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Ah, was 27 the last episode of this season then? Got it into my head it was 28 for some odd reason.

Ah well, loved this little insight into my fave escapist show!

Shane Hamstra

Amateur Bounty Hunter
Jan 5, 2009
Jon, are you complying with all child labor laws in your area? Also, is your new "animator" included in your concept meetings?

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
I liked that " we made the first episode and it was very exiting..then we read the comments "
I Remember seeing the first episode not really knowing what to think.
episode 2 cracked me up pretty hard and when episode four hit with the monster date i was laughing so hard that it hurt.
I'm glad yall kept going with the show !
can't wait for season 2

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Who works on mouseass?
Also is it just me or does Mrs. Franklin creaper thing fell like something pulled from little big planet? (somewhere near the halloween mexican levels)

hey jon "i'm poor and sick and 'ungery" what do you guys do on days 6 and 7?

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
Really enjoy watching behind the scenes (and outtakes) in general. Baby at the end was hilarious.

Over_Krill

Nov 16, 2009
Apocalypse Lane is the escapist show i like the best i can't wait for the second season.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Bryan's a dad?
Neat.
BTW, who does the voices for Twitchy and Big Pete?

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Like others, I was a little heart-broken to not see an episode at first *does a flash back to Yahtzee in DC and shudders*. But then also like others I realized that this could end up being better than an episode. In some ways it was, I enjoyed seeing the people behind the voices and being able to see who does what. Would have been cool to see everyone in all their voices though. Even though Brian said he did Pumper's voice, I don't know why but I wanted to hear him do it. I guess I just wanted the "no shit, he doesn't look like the person I imagined" moments. Still, Me and my avatar enjoyed this as much as any episode, and look forward to next season.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Punisher A.J. said:
Who works on mouseass?
Also is it just me or does Mrs. Franklin creaper thing fell like something pulled from little big planet? (somewhere near the halloween mexican levels)

hey jon "i'm poor and sick and 'ungery" what do you guys do on days 6 and 7?
I do the voice of Mickey and Goofy on Mouseass. I usually hang out with the family or work on side jobs on my days off. Sometimes It takes me all 7 to complete an episode if there are a lot of elements involved or if it's a particularly long episode.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Good thing that you felt "screw the haters" and hey, it paid off well and you have plenty of viewers waiting for the next season now!

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Heheh, that was precious.

I'm not sure what people are expecting here, I mean, 1st season's over, and in these cases, the series-maker is allowed to take a break, but you guys came in with a behind-the-scenes, and I don't think people should ask for more.

And like everyone else said; that kid was just adorable.

You two remind me of what my uncle might be like if he sat around with Larry the Cable Guy.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
You two are funny, funny guys. I love how this show has developed into such a fantastic addition to The Escapist - also loving the fact that you filled this week's episode slot with a Behind the Scenes instead of just leaving it empty - that shows commitment, and I tip my hat to you good sir.

P.S. Cute kid!

Edit: 666th Post! A sign, perhaps?