Apocalypse Lane: Behind the Scenes

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
haha love near the ending,
"yeh.....she has problems" and when the camera falls over, awesome stuff.

Looking forward to the 2

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Fantastic work. These little extra from various series that Escapist has been tossing up have been pretty sweet. I'm glad the most people refrained from bitching that there was no episode.

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
great ep to set up season 2 :D.
and it seesm that baby is the future of Appsro.inc :).

lordofduct

Dec 4, 2009
I come to escapist for this show and yahtzee... stick around for the others (like movie Bob), but this show is what I look forward to damn it.

Great stuff.

And your daughter is freakin' adorable. Big ol' grinning monkey ain't she.

Baron_BJ

Tired. Cold. Bored.
Nov 13, 2009
I remember when Apocalypse lane first came out, I didn't really like it but I was amused by him asking the rooster and them saying Pete tasted like shit. I continued to watch weekly and saw it slowly getting better. It quickly evolved into a hilarious load of insane crap that I really look forward seeing each week.

I rarely read comments, so I'm going to go back and check on those comments right after this.

BTW, loving M's dad in the voice recording section, I don't know why but I just feel like I'd see someone looking and sounding exactly like him (Except a midget) coming in and cracking Gladys in the face with a wooden baseball bat.

Back on topic, love the series, it can only get better. I soon expect to be buying a AL shirt with a picture of cuddles on it telling me to fuck off!

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Nice. Final Cut Pro rules. I use it almost every day for work. Still very shaky with After Effects, but I'm learning. Slowly...

Biscotti187

Aug 12, 2009
Guess it was kinda cool to get some insight but really you guys get me so excited for a next episode I feel kinda let down (if anything I guess its kinda a compliment to how well you guys set up next episodes)

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
yes mister ducky I like behind the scenes... Well you don't have to be so negative about it...
What do you mean it's just filler... Well you know if there wasn't filler there wouldn't be jelly donuts... Yes mr. ducky I'll go tell them... No I will not say they sucked!

any ways mr. ducky wanted to... "SHUT UP I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, GOD DAMNIT MR. DUCKY!" he wanted me to tell you the filler is good when filler is needed and this season break space is the doughnut in need of jelly.You know what I'm saying, cause I know you know what I'm saying, and I know you know that I know that you know mr. ducky should be an important plot device.

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
I was so displeased when I saw that it wasn't a new episode, but you guys totally made up for it with a very enjoyable video, and the knowledge that this will continue going for at least another couple of months :D

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
what sort of pad is that you were using? i have a friend that is looking for a bad of similar nature to that.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
ninjajoeman said:
yes mister ducky I like behind the scenes... Well you don't have to be so negative about it...
What do you mean it's just filler... Well you know if there wasn't filler there wouldn't be jelly donuts... Yes mr. ducky I'll go tell them... No I will not say they sucked!

any ways mr. ducky wanted to... "SHUT UP I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, GOD DAMNIT MR. DUCKY!" he wanted me to tell you the filler is good when filler is needed and this season break space is the doughnut in need of jelly.You know what I'm saying, cause I know you know what I'm saying, and I know you know that I know that you know mr. ducky should be an important plot device.
And I know that I fucking love you for that post. You made my goddamn day, mate. Thank you.

OT: I found this filler episode to be interesting, but when you guys said which characters you act out, I wanted to see you say some lines in their voice in real life. Instead of just seeing Mr. Franklin, Steve, Cuddles and Willy being acted out.

Other than that, an actual really interesting episode.

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
Legendary, dudes. I'm certainly looking forward to season 2; if it's anything like season 1, it'll be an absolute beaut.