Apocalypse Lane: Creator Q & A

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Creator Q & A

Apocalypse Lane creators, Jon Etheridge and Bryan Mahoney answer your questions.

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022].

Watch Video

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Loved this, you guys are a laugh!

I will forever wonder what Hickey the Rapist would have been like...damn you escapist censors!

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
That was quite the giggle when talking about the T-shirts :p

Nice and long Q&A, thanks for this.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
This was fun to watch, you guys sound like a blast to hang with.

Thanks for the Q&A and thanks for Apocalypse Lane.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
WrongSprite said:

I will forever wonder what Hickey the Rapist would have been like...damn you escapist censors!
It worked out for the best because we changed it to a pirate, which led to some of our favorite Hickey moments.

Dak_N_Jaxter

Oct 23, 2009
I can't believe how much of this was talking about marshmello hamburger apples.
And I loled so hard when you said IMDB.
God knows how many times I've had to pause a movie so my mother could use that site.

Skizzo321

Jan 18, 2010
Gonna miss this series, alot.

At least Doraleous is going strong. Somebody should have asked if any AL characters would ever make a cameo appearance....

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
WrongSprite said:

It worked out for the best because we changed it to a pirate, which led to some of our favorite Hickey moments.
smart move... a rapist would never have learned to land a F 3 stars ing ship. =^.^=

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Wooo my question got read out! =]
I was Stu Fahey, don't worry guys, i have a stupid last name, noone knows how to pronounce it!

Its a shame you guys are stopping AL, it will be missed.

edit: An extra question, is the AL theme your ringtone?

Jangles

Mar 12, 2010
You guys look a lot older since your original video.

But great series, and it's awesome to know you are the ones behind Doralingus.

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
You guys actually make these Q&A and meet the creators things fun to watch. I don't feel like that would be easy.

And why are you out Bryan? Keep entertaining!

Aftershock

Nov 7, 2006
Great video. I think you guys might have a bit of ADD, though, considering how hard it was for you to stay on topic. ;)

By the way, is it just me, or does Jon look and sound a lot like a slightly younger Seth McFarlane in this video?

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
Funny as hell. :D
I'm gonna miss Apocalypse Lane but still can't wait for the next episode.
Also, this video raised a good question. Why haven't anyone made giant marshmallows yet?

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
You seemed briefly confused when you read this question, I'll reword it:

"Any stories or characters who were cut before during THE making OF episodes?"

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer all these question. Along with that and being present on the forums, you're one of the more active Escapist contributors with the general users.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Thanks for answering my question Jon! I knew Big Worm ate people. I figured it was more of a "you want me to take you out of your misery? I'll help you out" but in a really neighborly way. Like he's offering you a cup of sugar. haha

Plus, you got the name correct the second time. Well done! Italian last names are sometimes tough to pronounce.

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Mr Jingles was a rat in "the green mile" if i remember it right. ;)

And I always does....

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Funny, but where is my question?! xP It wasn't stupid... right?...

I'd love stinky to make a random appearance in Duralingus and Associates (see what I did there) ;). That would actually make SOME sense (you could always explain that he is some kind of a spirit) or the rooster!

Also Big Pete in the suit of armor covering his entire body would be fun :). "Didn't I tell you that guys?"