Apocalypse Lane: Encore Episode One: Big Pete's Funeral

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
That was a bit disappointing. I'd hoped the animation would be re-done, or at least something new. Ah well, it's a good way to make sure people see the first episode, I suppose.

Praggers

Nov 4, 2009
MrFluffy-X said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Encore Episode One: Big Pete's Funeral

Miss out on season one? No problem, watch the encore of episode one and get ready to jump into season two.

Watch Video
Man that was kinda clever how you guys tied it in exactly with episode one, i forgot all about pete on episode one until the encore (had to check episode 1 just to make sure), but i guess thats why you posted it again. good work. cant wait for season 2

so episode one was like an abstract?....or maybe its just a massive time-loop OMFG! A.L. is so deep haha
Well it's good to see that i'm not the only person to have been thrown by the fact that Episode 1 was after everything else.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
irefusetoincludenumbersinthisname said:
Alright... It seems a little unnecessary to post an encore this way, but I suppose it will help any new viewers who are too lazy to look in the series's archives.
...yeah, this seemed highly unnecessary I'm afraid to say, haha!
Although, is there a connection between the archive updates and the podcast?
I would like there to be more encore episodes in the podcast, so I can collect all the episodes on my ipod. I'd really like to have all the episodes on my ipod.