Apocalypse Lane: Encore Episode One: Big Pete's Funeral

Infiniteloop

Jan 14, 2009
hmmm, there seems to be confusion on what exactly constitutes a 2 week wait between seasons.

today would be 2 weeks from the season 1 finale

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Wow. It's neat to see how far the series has come from the first episode.

Next week we will be airing the last episode of season one, then the week after that we'll be back with the start of season 2. I know the wait sucks but it will be worth it. :)
Maybe you'll reveal the contents of the Vault? Or with that be series 3? ;)

So many damn plot twists, but I guess now the first season is over we know why Mr Stinky was the only one who was upset at the funeral.

joeinthebox

Sep 18, 2009
this seems like a bit of a cop-out
i mean fair enough re-posting it for the lazy, but you could have incorporated some other stuff in there
am sure series 2 will be gr8, and te behind the scenes thing ws gd to, but u could hav at least put all the old episode into a summary
just something more thn re-posting old episodes

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
So I'm guessing they couldn't be bothered to make 2 episodes & fobbed us off with a "behind the scenes" & a "rescreening" an episode from the archive...

Correct me if I'm wrong but FAIL!!!

AL lost lots of my respect over thelast 2 weeks :/

EDIT: I know this is where the pilo fits... but still

Tears of Blood

Jul 7, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
yoyo13rom said:
As a side note: Jon, you could make a new intro for season 2(at least introduce new clips in it)
Way ahead of ya. :)
I'd be sad if you changed the song, though. I love the current theme-song.

Also, I am not sure why you re-posted the first episode... o.o I mean, anyone who wanted to watch it can just go watch the first one... o_o;

But, I'm sure you had a good reason.

mace3579

Dec 4, 2009
I think they should have at least re animated the first episode with the updated voices, more joke references, the new neighbours getting involved, big worm, and that the rooster would show since we know what he looks like already. Still, it brought back memories.

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Trivun said:
addeB said:
I think they post it as a encore sense some ppl maybe didn't remember that big pet who died in the last episode of season 1 had he's funeral in the first episode. We will probably get more info about that in season 2
We don't need more info, it's simple. That entire episode takes place chronologically at the end of season 1, then the rest of season one up until the episode before the season finale is meant to detail the events leading up to that point. Which makes this repost of the video pretty good actually :)

At least, that's how I think it is, can you please correct me where I'm wrong, Jon? Thanks :D

Anyway, looking forward to season 2, and especially this whole "Robot Pete/Vault in Steve's House" storyline. Though I'm wondering, if Pete is a robot, how didn't they notice when eating him? I guess that explains why he tasted shit though... ;)
The Vault will probably be important in season 2, and Pete was the only one who knew about it (I think) so we will probably get more info about "the Pete thing" in season 2. But your right we don't need info about why the first episode is after all others.

Issue13

Jan 30, 2008
I like reruns, once in a while. This is my favorite series on this site and I don't mind the creators taking a little time off for whatever. Looking forward to next season!

MrFluffy-X

Jun 24, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Encore Episode One: Big Pete's Funeral

Miss out on season one? No problem, watch the encore of episode one and get ready to jump into season two.

Watch Video
Man that was kinda clever how you guys tied it in exactly with episode one, i forgot all about pete on episode one until the encore (had to check episode 1 just to make sure), but i guess thats why you posted it again. good work. cant wait for season 2

so episode one was like an abstract?....or maybe its just a massive time-loop OMFG! A.L. is so deep haha

Aug 30, 2009
Rancid0ffspring said:
So I'm guessing they couldn't be bothered to make 2 episodes & fobbed us off with a "behind the scenes" & a "rescreening" an episode from the archive...

dude the first episode was awesome in my mind

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
Fallenangel157 said:
Rancid0ffspring said:

dude the first episode was awesome in my mind
I liked the first episode too. I still think they should have gone to a bit more effort than just putting it up again unedited. Maybe added a bit extra or a sneak peak at some upcoming episodes.