Apocalypse Lane: Episode 14: The Great Escape

Razor_01

Jul 10, 2009
That was an awesome episode. It's good to see Mr. Cuddles and Santa Clause's little helper F**k nut Jones made it out alive.

Even though they escaped the Gamerz I hope they are in many episodes to come, they are awesome.

Lady Lovett

Jun 1, 2009
I know it's really short, but I really want an Mp3 of the theme song :p

Fantastic episode and I must admit, AL has become a highlight of the week for me

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Its really going somewhere!

Well Jon, is this part of your plaaaaan? Your big scheeeeeeme?

swytchblayd

May 28, 2008
YES! Capt'n Bloodface totally wins XD That whole thing about Hickey turning into a pirate after drinking some rum is just... win XD

Lady Lovett said:
I know it's really short, but I really want an Mp3 of the theme song :p
Same here. Starting to get strangely attached to it @_@

Kenzinator

Feb 11, 2009
Screw Zero Punctuation, to hell with Forgotten Relms, and go ahead and skip Unskippable. Apocalypse Lane is HANDS DOWN the best show on the Escapist. You should ask the Escapist for more money.

dashiz94

Apr 14, 2009
"Was that part of your plaaaaaaaan? Was that part of you scheeeeme?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I laughed so hard at that part.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
This was one of the best episodes yet. I loved the Willie/Hickey tirade that was going on, reminded me alot like the Stewie/Brian banter (about Brian's book) in Family Guy.

And Captain Blood-Face was pure awesome.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
That was just beautifully hilarious. Oh dear God, we're all fearing what is Frank.

.... >_> <_<

$5 he's an anthropomorphic dick.

Mar 16, 2009
Hickey may be the most complex character I have seen in awhile, even if there is no explination for his pirate-y persona. Loved the episode, can't wait for the next.

Cavouku said:
$5 he's an anthropomorphic dick.
I wouldn't have guessed it myself, but I completely believe you.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Frank? FRANK!? THAT FRANK!? Ah crap...

Haha, another good one. Since this has been a giant turn in plot development, are the Gamerz going to be in it anymore? Maybe not on a regular basis like the last few episodes but just in general?

(BTW I love that movie to)

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
lwm3398 said:
Simalacrum said:
Wooooh! great episode once again... Captain Blood Face rocks! And who's Frank?
Frank is the guy that ******** **************** *************************************** ************************************ ************************** **************** ************ *************************************** ****************************** Willy. In the Poker Night episode. Remember?

I love captain blood-face. Will we see more of him, or is that it?
Oh you'll see more of Bloodface, and others in future episodes. :0

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
AkJay said:
now, i know this may seem a bit late, but why can't you say the word "Fuck" or any other swears?
Well, we try not to get too crazy with the swearing. We bleep out Fuck the most just because it's normally funnier. It's not that we can't say it it's just we choose not to.