Apocalypse Lane: Episode 21: Everybody Hates Cuddles

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
seious said:
hey great epsoide where i can i get one of the those avatars
Sorry, this one is custom made. I should talk to the guys upstairs about doing some that anyone could use... :)

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Uh oh, what's coming now? Remember the president is against the Gamerz? Wonder how Obama and his rubber duck are going to make their move?

Glad to see why Hicky is a priest of something... a rooster in this case.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
I love this episode, and I'm glad I didn't have school today so I could watch it sooner.

I love how he killed the guy for 20 dollars.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Thought it was on at 6 and was excited I was on time, but noOOoo, everyones already seen it an hour before. Least I wasn't an hour early.

I hate cliffhangers, and I hate the mention of next weeks hang being a doozy.

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Stabby Joe said:
Uh oh, what's coming now? Remember the president is against the Gamerz? Wonder how Obama and his rubber duck are going to make their move?

Glad to see why Hicky is a priest of something... a rooster in this case.
The Rooster's influence was also felt in the very first episode (it was less spectacular, though).
Hamster at Dawn said:
This show just keeps on getting better and better. It was sad when they left cuddles but the sadness is instantly broken by Frank saying "who the fuck ate all my yoghurt?" which was just perfect and completely unexpected. Was that Big Worm attacking the Gamerz?
I don't think he'd be big enough to cast that much of a shadow. Based on what we know of Obama's attack, it's probably the "surprise attack" due to how it appears to be too big to be used with stealth tactics.

I'm surprised at the apparent suggestion that Steve's responsible for Cuddles losing a leg (I expected it to be Gladys' fault due to Cuddle's hatred of her).

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
"Oi! Who the fuck ate all my yogurt?!" is now added into my lexicon of totally random things to yell while I'm drunk.

Gruchul

Aug 30, 2009
I hope Frank and Pumper get a chance to converse. Sommething tells me they'd really hit it off.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Ekonk said:
Dammit, what IS that?
Yeah, at this point in the series we just keep asking a lot of questions. LOL

The show has become like "Lost" except with more cat dookie.
Hopefully not too much like Lost, as I would like SOME resolution to the story.

Nice episode and god job with the mix of drama and comedy.

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
Nice episode, especially the henchmen conversation and the cliff hanger in the end. Keep up the good work.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
This series is great. Fantastic episode Jon! Also, great look at the Rooster!

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
This is officially best series on the escapist. And I mean THE BEST.
I was actually about to shed a tear over cuddles misery (what can I say... I love the darn bastard) but then Frank's line (again GOLDEN LINE) came and I just loled xD.

Ah and Steve is officially most annoying dick in the show. Selfish bastard...

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
MadeinHell said:
I was actually about to shed a tear over cuddles misery (what can I say... I love the darn bastard) but then Frank's line (again GOLDEN LINE) came and I just loled xD.

While I agree about Cuddles and Knifefight getting together being disturbing, I find it odd that Steve was that upset about it when he just dumped KF, after technically cheating on her with Gladys (it sounds like KF and Steve went a bit futher then just being friends before Poker Night).

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Tempest Fennac said:
MadeinHell said:

While I agree about Cuddles and Knifefight getting together being disturbing, I find it odd that Steve was that upset about it when he just dumped KF, after technically cheating on her with Gladys (it sounds like KF and Steve went a bit futher then just being friends before Poker Night).
Well what can we say. It seems Steve is just an asshole :)