Apocalypse Lane: Episode 21: Everybody Hates Cuddles

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 21: Everybody Hates Cuddles

Pumper and Twitchy are talking mutiny and now everybody hates Cuddles, alliances are crumbling.

Watch Video

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Good episode, nice cliffhanger. Did the roof get finished?

I'm jealous of the avatar btw.

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
You saw knifefight naked?? What did her genitalia look like? Tiny penis????? Uggghh imagery I don't need.
Great stuff, picked up again with that episode was just starting to worry it was going stale for a few weeks, but a few more little twists (Cuddle's leg..?) and a funky ending, who knew thumper? and twitchy? were that messed up!

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This show just keeps on getting better and better. It was sad when they left cuddles but the sadness is instantly broken by Frank saying "who the fuck ate all my yoghurt?" which was just perfect and completely unexpected. Was that Big Worm attacking the Gamerz?

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
Oh man, these constant cliffhangers are killing me.

Great episode.
Hehehe. Wait till you see how we end it next week. I can already tell your gonna hate me. :)

This was a fun episode because 3 of my favorite animators agreed to play the parts of the henchmen. Look these guys up if you get a chance and check out their stuff.

Happy Harry - Famous for his "Saturday morning Watchmen" cartoon.

Ebolaworld - Popular Newgrounds artist who has a wonderful series called "Messed up Bible Stories".

and HotDiggedyDemon - The creator of one of my favorite shorts, "Jerry"

All great guys and all were happy to be involved in the series.

Quantupus

Apr 15, 2009
Things we don't know:
Whats up with the roof
Whats in the vault
What did Steve do to Cuddle's arm
What is Obama's plan to take out the Gamers
"What the hell is that?"

CanadianWolverine

Feb 1, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Armored Prayer said:
Oh man, these constant cliffhangers are killing me.

Great episode.
Hehehe. Wait till you see how we end it next week. I can already tell your gonna hate me. :)

This was a fun episode because 3 of my favorite animators agreed to play the parts of the henchmen. Look these guys up if you get a chance and check out their stuff.

Happy Harry - Famous for his "Saturday morning Watchmen" cartoon.

Ebolaworld - Popular Newgrounds artist who has a wonderful series called "Messed up Bible Stories".

and HotDiggedyDemon - The creator of one of my favorite shorts, "Jerry"

All great guys and all were happy to be involved in the series.
Hoe. Lee. Krap.

Now I feel bad for skipping the credits, that's an all star line up there. Heh, and here I was coming to the comments to thank you for that very scene:

*BANG!* "A bet is a bet, pay up." ROFLMAO!

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
Yeah... I'm glad I stuck with this series. This is now my favorite escapist show. Heck... it was one of the sole reasons I signed up as a member (that and my new quest for badges...)