Apocalypse Lane: Episode 23: The New Neighbors

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Cuddles is the greatest ever! Good job sticking it to Gladys! I also want Gulliver and Frank to hook up. Those crazy bastards living together would be awesome.

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
i f*cking love this show. its brilliant, well written, and hilarious. John, will we see more of the people that moved into Willie's house or were they just a gag?

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
The look on Cuddles face when he took a dump on Gladys's door was priceless...

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Heh, great episode, I spent a couple of hours yesterday and half and hour this morning catching up with the episodes. it was worth it XD
Ep 21 made me feel sorry for cuddles, but all the episodes in general were a good laugh :)
Thanks for making them. I'll be sure to either keep up with the eps, or do another marathon viewing of them :p

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
I had thought I heard that this first time, but what came afterward just took precedent, and I forgot about it....

.... Gulliver's friend MIKE VICK wants him to kidnap dogs (Pit Bulls at first) for "Experiments."

I take it Jon's not an Eagles fan.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
manbearpig91 said:
i f*cking love this show. its brilliant, well written, and hilarious. John, will we see more of the people that moved into Willie's house or were they just a gag?
Oh The Franklins have a part to play in our universe. Mwah hahhahahaha. :)

Fritzvalt said:
I had thought I heard that this first time, but what came afterward just took precedent, and I forgot about it....

.... Gulliver's friend MIKE VICK wants him to kidnap dogs (Pit Bulls at first) for "Experiments."

I am a fan of Football. But I am not a fan of dog fighting.

Cockfighting though, now that's something I can get into. :p /jk

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Good to see the neighbourhood back together again. It's strange how this series rarely makes me laugh out loud but puts a massive grin on my face all the way through. I can't wait to see the stunning conclusion.

Tyyyke

Aug 28, 2009
The rooster is suppose to be Karl from slingblade right?

I like me them french fried taters... Mhmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTWQiTlhKQ

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Tyyyke said:
The rooster is suppose to be Karl from slingblade right?

I like me them french fried taters... Mhmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTWQiTlhKQ
HAHAHA. I'm glad someone picked up on that. :)

That was Bryan's inspiration for the voice.

Tyyyke

Aug 28, 2009
Nice :) more of him in the future I hope.
Will Apocalypse lane be sold on dvd in the future perhaps? I would absolutely pay for it :D

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Tyyyke said:
Nice :) more of him in the future I hope.
Will Apocalypse lane be sold on dvd in the future perhaps? I would absolutely pay for it :D
It's a possibility. We have to get to 48 episodes first. If there is enough demand for it when we finish the series then anything is possible. I'm still waiting for the T-Shirts. :)

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
manbearpig91 said:
Oh The Franklins have a part to play in our universe. Mwah hahhahahaha. :)

Fritzvalt said:

I am a fan of Football. But I am not a fan of dog fighting.

Cockfighting though, now that's something I can get into. :p /jk
cock fighting is really popular where i live. i never understood it. cant wait to see more of the Franklins

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Forgive me for not being able to watch it on Thursday, but it was a great episode so thank you for the 6 minutes of time that I love as much as 30 Rock.