Apocalypse Lane: Episode 23: The New Neighbors

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
What a *****! I swear, I hate Gladys more and more every time I see her. I haven't felt this much hate towards a character since I watched Funny Games. Congrats on creating such an incredible series!

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
That vulture is so funny, when he goes all evil and you get a close up of his eyes. Cuddles at the end was great, I knew he had to do something like that.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Brilliant! I'm so happy that I started watching these. This EP was probably one of my favs

Gotta love Willy's scream :p

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
quote="manbearpig91" post="6.152305.3652175"]
Stabby McRunfast said:
I loved the "No Abba" rule. This was one of your best yet Jon. Keep it up.
Can you explain that one to me? I dont really get it.[/quote]

Abba is a really really gay band. Look them up on google if you dare.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Oh, oh that... that was too precious. Alright, had Cuddles just shown up, that would've been like being run over by a truck. The shit on the doorstep, and the silent mockery... that doesn't add to the pain, that multiplies it. Like being hit by a fucking bullet train. And the only way she can physically respond; "...RAAAAAAAAAH!"

Oh, and my dad likes Abba (I don't know them), and he was joking with you when he said this, Jon, but;

"Yeah well tell him he probably used to go in the closet and listen to that other gay guy, uh... 'Ev-ery-bo-dy wants to rule the world'"

(If you know who he's talking about, he wins XP)

DogbarDust

Jun 29, 2009
Just love this show, is there anything else as good as this on the net? And i'm a little bit frightened of the vulture.
Cuddles face at the end was a beautiful thing.

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
"He's my little Hitler."
"Sieg Hiel!"
OH MY GOSH, I was laughing so hard!
Brilliant, Wonderful episode. That vulture is so freaking hillarious! The Michael Vick reference was gold.
Also, definitley needs more cowbell Rooster, he's awesome.

Aug 30, 2009
this is definately a competetor for best series on Escapist, so far it's you and ZP squaring off, but then again ENN is getting better and better just like this. you should definatly get Yahtzee to make a special guest appearance in this, that would definatly get you more views. any way this is the best so far keep it up.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
I'm shocked at how much better this series has gotten! Well done!
It's one of my regulars now, and believe me, I'm hard to please.