Apocalypse Lane: Episode 24: Cuddles Vs. The Neighborhood

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
The thought of Big Pete and Gladice getting it on......

I need my mind soap.

Drunk Boar

Sep 28, 2009
Must... see... next... episode... o_O

This show just keeps on getting better and better.
Keep it up!

zebrasv

Nov 2, 2009
Great episode, it just keeps getting better and better.
The part where big worm calls Gladys ***** made me laugh a lot.
Hope season 2 will be like season 1 or better :)

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Don't tell me episode 1, "Big Pete's Funeral", is not technically how it all began for the series. This is crazy, man.
If I don't hear more about the big deal on the roof on the next episode, I'm throwing a bag of kittens into a river. Are you listening John? Think about those little babies.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Wait wait, if the first episode comes after this, then is the scar on Big Pete's belly NOT from where they tried to eat him? Just a thought...

Great show, as always. 5-10 minutes of happiness ready for me right after I get off of work. I love it.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
I love Apocalypse Lane, but this one seemed pretty "pixelated."

By the way is Apocalypse Lane set in the Fallout world? Because I remember Willy mentioning Deathclaws in one of the episodes.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Tell us about the roof already!!
And why does no one recognise Big Pete?

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
"I don't give a shit about that caaat, whaddam I gonna do with all these vowels?!"
Man that rooster is hillarious!
I am so diggin these episodes!

Gariom

Mar 20, 2009
The ending was just great. It just goes to sow that Gladice really only cares about Steve's roof and Cuddles is just a minor nuisance compared to it.

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
I think the roof might be either related to the vault, or they're going to fix it on the end of the last episode

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
I think the writer just wants to make people want the roof fixed and nothing else and have people talk about a freaking roof just for the hell of it.

DUN DUN dunnnn

loip9114 said:
hehe, I really thought Marty was suddenly going to vote no instead of back to extra mayonaise :p.
I thought so too

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
hehe the Great Rooster Never ceases to amaze lol xP..
anyways Good Ep as usual..

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
i suppose this means that season two is right around the corner. Jon, do you plan having tied all the loos ends of the story be the time its done? or are you gonna go bungie on us and leave questions un-answered?

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Theory time! So far we have decided that fixing Steve's roof is connected to the Vault. Personally I think that fixing the roof will either open the vault or secure it so that it is not opened.
Also: Big Pete falls from the roof and dies trying to fix it, perhaps?