Apocalypse Lane: Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

Cuddles does whatever it takes to prove to Steve he's sorry.

Watch Video

Feb 13, 2008
Making Monty Python sound disgusting? You've obviously never heard the "Medical Love Song".

(No links but it's easy to find. See how may STDs you can name.)

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Monty Python Referenz awesome.

expected some more mileage out of Big Pete before you killed him off....or is he going to be put through a string of near death experinces while we all wonder how hes eventually gonna die!

great fun good episode guys......

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Oh my God, they killed Big Pete! I totally did not see that coming.
I liked Steve saying that it was obvious who Big Pete really was. It was actually quite obvious when you think about it but I guess I wasn't really paying much attention in the first episode.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
so do we now refer to the pilot to see what happens next?, i'm hoping there's more actually

Keep up the great work!!

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
lol..i think it was Hickey's Lullyby xP..echormoprh..
and good ep as usual ^^.. Jon..looking forward to next..

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
Too many laugh-out-loud moments to pick a favorite, but Stinky's STFU was epically timed.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Blanks said:
so do we now refer to the pilot to see what happens next?, i'm hoping there's more actually

Keep up the great work!!
Yep. Next weeks episode will be the season finale. It will take place immediately after the pilot episode. We will then have a two week break before you will see a new episode. Season two will be an entirely new adventure for the gang. :)

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Jonh, the way you have managed to link all the episodes of this series is insane, I doff my hat to your genius sir!

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Having Marty say "Oh no you didn't" made me laugh so much it almost hurt.

Keep up the awesome work.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
not as "cant breath, uncontrollable drooling, pain all over, loosing my balance" fun as the others, but alot of plots resolved and no cliffhanger, heck it was brilliant as always, but now im worried that next weeks episode will just be the first episode again.

overtone said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

ill avenge you!
how?, by beating up a poorly constructed roof?

Distorted Stu said:
A slighty disturbing, happy ending with no cliffhangers (well, the gang thing is still in the air..)
and the power of the NES, am i the only one curious about why the president would launch a stealth attack in order to get his hands on that?

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
johnman said:
Jonh, the way you have managed to link all the episodes of this series is insane, I doff my hat to your genius sir!
So far the one where Cuddles and Steve got swallowed by that giant mutant hasn't tied in with the rest of the series yet. I'm curious about whther it will be relevant next week.