Apocalypse Lane: Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

Stabby McRunfast

Oct 23, 2009
I would seriously rather watch this than some of adult swim's stuff. There is actually a plot with twists and great humor. Jon I hope you don't leave the escapist anytime soon.

"Oh yeah, do it slow!"

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
That was awesome, but I don't want to wait that long for season 2.

I'm happy Cuddles is back, all episodes need more cuddles.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
I never grow tire of this and I'm certainly making the most of it.
It's great things like this that go on for a long time but once they finish you just want more D:

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
Tempest Fennac said:
johnman said:
Jonh, the way you have managed to link all the episodes of this series is insane, I doff my hat to your genius sir!
So far the one where Cuddles and Steve got swallowed by that giant mutant hasn't tied in with the rest of the series yet. I'm curious about whther it will be relevant next week.
true, forgot about that episode

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
Do you think Big Pete is really dead? Can't we get another episode outa him... maybe? That would be nice. Just one more... sniff.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
I can't believe I doubt that the season finally was going to be epic ... Since AP started I really liked it's originality and it's weird twisted lol like humour which made me a fan but with each new episode Jon never ceases to amaze me and I mean NEVER. I doubt that the last 3 episodes could be outmatched but Cuddles eating his own shit...pure GOLD + the STFW moment at the end pure genius. Too bad Pete had to die :(

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
could you imagine if big pete wakes up... hehe frickin holes in his stomach... kinda like the madworld lose 20 pounds diet.

"beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeep", "Hickey shut the F*** up"..... ah classic line.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Blanks said:
so do we now refer to the pilot to see what happens next?, i'm hoping there's more actually

Keep up the great work!!
Yep. Next weeks episode will be the season finale. It will take place immediately after the pilot episode. We will then have a two week break before you will see a new episode. Season two will be an entirely new adventure for the gang. :)
Big Pete was an awesome character I hope you find a way to bring him back, but I ndo realise that will be hard given the eating him think.

Maybe a South Park type think (Cartman drinks Kenny's ashes thinking it's chocolate milk mix and then gets possesed by Kenny) could be used to brink him back.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
A slighty disturbing, happy ending with no cliffhangers (well, the gang thing is still in the air..)
Don't forget about the vault or should I say the fishing hole. By the way Jon, are the fish bitin.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Gonna miss Big Pete.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Just as you think something in the plot is about to be wrapped up, another layer is added! I love it! We'll miss you Pete, you fat SOB! *sniff*

Steve sure is getting upstaged by what is basically a shoulder tumor haha!