Apocalypse Lane: Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

Aug 30, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Yep. Next weeks episode will be the season finale. It will take place immediately after the pilot episode. We will then have a two week break before you will see a new episode. Season two will be an entirely new adventure for the gang. :)
Way to spoil a dramatic moment in the show, but thats why i love and respect you John! :D
So season twos coming up, mind spilling out at least one new character if there is one?

Aug 30, 2009
Hamster at Dawn said:
Oh my God, they killed Big Pete! I totally did not see that coming.
I liked Steve saying that it was obvious who Big Pete really was. It was actually quite obvious when you think about it but I guess I wasn't really paying much attention in the first episode.
As someone from south park would say,
"OH MY GOD ,YOU KILLED BIG PETE!"
"YOU BASTARDS!"

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Fallenangel157 said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Yep. Next weeks episode will be the season finale. It will take place immediately after the pilot episode. We will then have a two week break before you will see a new episode. Season two will be an entirely new adventure for the gang. :)
Way to spoil a dramatic moment in the show, but thats why i love and respect you John! :D
So season twos coming up, mind spilling out at least one new character if there is one?
Hmmm... yeah I'll mention a new character. We're going to meet Rico, who was briefly mentioned in a previous episode. (He was the one on the phone with Obama)

Aug 30, 2009
swaki said:
not as "cant breath, uncontrollable drooling, pain all over, loosing my balance" fun as the others, but alot of plots resolved and no cliffhanger, heck it was brilliant as always, but now im worried that next weeks episode will just be the first episode again.

overtone said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

ill avenge you!
how?, by beating up a poorly constructed roof?

Distorted Stu said:
A slighty disturbing, happy ending with no cliffhangers (well, the gang thing is still in the air..)
and the power of the NES, am i the only one curious about why the president would launch a stealth attack in order to get his hands on that?
It's probably like the G.E.C.K. in fall out 3.

ReZerO

Mar 2, 2009
nathan-dts said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Blanks said:
so do we now refer to the pilot to see what happens next?, i'm hoping there's more actually

Keep up the great work!!
Big Pete was an awesome character I hope you find a way to bring him back, but I ndo realise that will be hard given the eating him think.

Maybe a South Park type think (Cartman drinks Kenny's ashes thinking it's chocolate milk mix and then gets possesed by Kenny) could be used to brink him back.
i'm going to call that big pete went into the bunker and was somehow cloned....

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
I almost cried, realy realy amazing. Big Pete's death though even if expected was sure suprising and sudden.

Although i will say this "DAMN YOU JON ETHERIDGE! DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME WAIT A WEEK FOR CONCLUSION TO THE AMAZING STORY". I hate you and admire you at the same time.

PS: The real question that remains is "What will happen, to the roof"

Evilproduct

Oct 25, 2009
Well, that's the end of that story arc. Guess now theres just the Vault and Gladys' crazy attempts to rebuild Steve's roof. something tells me Gladys wont survive to the end of the series. I hope Knifefight comes back. That Vulture's kinda cool too.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Awesome monty python reference.
Also BIG PETE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I was beginning to like him.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Big Pete, you will be missed. Also, he never told anyone the password to get into the vault!

Great episode. It's a good sign when a bit character that everyone knew was going to die dies and people are still sad about it.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Jon, the way I'm looking at this you owe me about $3.50, I went to the fridge to grab a carton of Orange Juice, while pouring it out I looked over to the mirror to look at the video while it was playing to see Stinky telling Hickey to shut up because he was doing the flat-noise. I dropped my orange juice carton on the floor and it drenched my sock because I was laughing so hard.

Sock, 50 cents
Orange Juice, 3.00
Apocalypse Lane, Pricless.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Now I wonder where does the story go from here. Now that the secret of the vault died with Big Pete, what´s gonna happen next?

deathshadow391

Dec 24, 2008
Huh I just started re watching a lot of the first episodes. They mention a lot of the characters from the more recent episodes. Does anybody know when the episodes switched to the past?

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I'm glad Cuddles and Steve are back; their reunion was nice.

And Big Pete's dying scene was actually kind of sad...until Stinky told Hickey to shut the fuck up.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Wow, I didn't see that coming (Well, we all sorta' did.....but not so soon).

Anyways, it was pure genius, possibly the best episode yet. Keep up the good work.