Apocalypse Lane: Episode 26: Friendship and Cat Crap

lightning38

Jul 14, 2009
kenne88 said:
hey uh guys just windering is this the prequil to episode 1
ya all this was before the pilot so technically were about to get the first episode

plus ive seen that episode where steve and cuddles get eaten get mentioned a few times and that just doesn't fit in anywhere thus far but should be resolved soon ...maybe

initialdelay

Sep 29, 2009
The comic timing in this ep was genius as always, some nice melodramatic moments too for a change! Can't remember if Steve's growth has a name but it's come out with some of the funniest shit I've ever seen in a cartoon

EDIT: Fucking hell I must be tired, Marty of course

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
hilarious, i think this show is getting better and better the more i watch it.
Steve's tumor (or "growth") is so damn funny.
I hope apocalypse lane keeps going for sure

mmkorn22

Jul 28, 2009
Watching Pete die made me sad. I didn't even really like Pete, but for some reason, the slow fade got to me... wow... I'm actually sad about a poorly animated character on a web series dying... that speaks volume to the quality of your show and its plot.

You rock, Jon. I mean it. I love Apocalypse Lane.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Big Pete might come back to life, my favorite part is how Steve decides to forgive cuddles though his crap can't be too bad since big worms turns it into cookies

Lady Lovett

Jun 1, 2009
No AL for two weeks after the Season Finale?
Fffffffffuuuu-- D:

Anyway, another great episode. The Monty Python reference made me lol XD

ManStapler

Jul 13, 2009
Did any one else notice that Big Pete's Funeral was like the first episode? So was this all just memories? Weeeeiird.

Garaw

Sep 22, 2009
I'm going to make the call that Big Pete is not dead.

Just because Hickey makes morbid little flatlining noises every time he falls asleep doesn't make it so! And BP waking up in a pine box after the pilot can be easily explained in a cartoon where cats play kazoos and geckos anally fist zombies.

That being said, Apocalypse Lane has really grown on me. It took me a long time to get around to watching it on The Escapist, but I'm glad I did. Good work on keeping it entertaining.

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
Wow, you actually managed to insert a Monty Python reference and a Friday reference in the same episode, and less then a minute apart I might add.

Unbelievable. This show is a shining citadel of win in the land of the interwebs.

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
ManStapler said:
Did any one else notice that Big Pete's Funeral was like the first episode? So was this all just memories? Weeeeiird.
magicmonkeybars said:
some kind of time loop ?
We found that out back when Humongoid told Cuddles what his real name was.