Apocalypse Lane: Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Big Pete is the Terminator, awesome!
Mrs.Franklins headspin + martys face when she did it = priceless xD

seious

Aug 19, 2009
i dont know what was more fu**ed up the eposide where steve has sex with gladys or this......... just wow that was fu**ed up

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Great season finally Jon! I really love that you brought Pete back to life :D (he's one of my favorites)
About the Steve being a tumour hmmm you could be messing with our heads... or it may actually be crazy enough to be true!

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I love this.

That was amazing, the headspin made me laugh and Steve being a tumour is epic. :D

(don't want to wait 2 weeks =[)

DanHibiki

Aug 5, 2009
wait a minute... this is how the first episode went.

They ate Big Pete in the first episode... WTF?!

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
It's interresting that the bombs fell 13 years ago due to it suggesting Cuddles is at least 14 years old. Do you guys think his lifespan has been extended by the radiation or that he just aged well? I really didn't expect the Pete and Steve plot twists at all. Regarding Pete being a robot, could he be a cyborg rather then a full robot? Theat would explain why he looks as human as he does, and why we only saw evidence that he is a cyborg after his apparent death.

DanHibiki said:

Jon confirmed in the thread for the last episode that the 1st episode happened after episide 26.

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
DanHibiki said:

They started eating Big Pete in the first episode, but then they decided that he tasted so bad that they had to bury him.

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
At first when Mr. Franklin said that Steve took their baby away, I thought he was Knife Fight's father. I was NOT expecting that! Weird twist.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Seriously? That was frigging awesome. I don't know how you come up with this crazy stuff but it all fits together so well.

Keep up the excellent work.

stopitstupid said:
At first when Mr. Franklin said that Steve took their baby away, I thought he was Knife Fight's father. I was NOT expecting that! Weird twist.
As was I.

Lady Lovett

Jun 1, 2009
Holy FUCK. Awesome episode.
Was this the end of the first season? I ask 'cause I don't wanna have to wait two weeks to find out XD