Apocalypse Lane: Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

The guys invite Mr. Franklin to poker night and hear a story beyond belief.

Watch Video

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
funniest and most disturbing episode so far, i laughed and was terrified, and is big pete like a terminator?

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Dak_N_Jaxter said:
Holy crap!
Pete's a robot.
And Steve's a growth.
WTF is going on?
Classic Jon... thats whats going on... also I might add that I frickin called it, him being alive, not the robot. that...that was a little F^.^ed up but he is going to wonder why there are holes in his stomach.... Which I called!.... actually what that did not happen yet.... but it will..................................I hope.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I think we all unfairly assumed that Marty was a tumor, funny twist. And I suppose now we know why Big Pete tasted so bad seeing as he was a robot.

Toastngravy

Jan 19, 2009
That my dear friends is what we call a plot twist.
Then again by now I'm not surprised to see a plot twist in every other episode or so.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????

Steve is Marty's tumor, Big pete isnt actually dead...

i wonder if this is like "The Sunwell Trilogy", and Big Pete is really just a system that controls the N64 that became self aware...

GAAAAAH I CANT WAIT 2 WEEKS!!!!! D: great episode! :D

zebrasv

Nov 2, 2009
Wow!
Thought for a second it was the NES getting rebooted not Big Pete!
Amazing episode!

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
HOLY SHIZZOLA. Epic episode man, loved the twists, and I also thought that the NES was getting rebooted at the end. xD

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
What... the hell... was that ending!? Dammit Cuddles you just had to it, "Everything's back to normal" and now this? Haha!

Oh and Steve's a tumor? Nice twist... of many others! Seriously now I can't trust any character!