Apocalypse Lane: Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Awesome episode, didn't see a lot of things in there coming. Big Pete's reaction to being partially eaten and buried 'alive' is going to be interesting. Although he may just be too stupid to get very pissed about it.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Every week you throw me a mind masher, and I love them. You're good at cliff-hangers, too good.

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
Only think i can say is EPIC at this point.
This show has prooven to develop well since the first day at Escapist and i hope to see many more seasons. Realy awsome guys and keep up the good work!

PS:pete's return is amaaazing!

FireSoCold

Aug 8, 2009
Hahahahhaa...That was awesome! I'm glad Big Pete is back. The circular story arc still didn't fix some of the incontinuity, but the first season of AL has turned out to be one of the best features here at the escapist.

Oh yeah! And I loved the Deadlands - Hell On Earth reference in this episode....If it even was a HoE reference. But, what else could it be if the apocalypse happened 13 years ago?! LoL!

GaelicValley91

May 21, 2009
I just realised that Pete, must be the same dead dude from the funeral in episode 1... (I think I might be a bit slow on this...)

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
LETS GO KILL A ************!
*akward silence...*
:D

I love this show, it's miles ahead of stuff on TV.
And the twist's just keep on coming....

MajoraPersona

Aug 4, 2009
Steve's (or rather, Marty's) twelve?

And now we have a time of the bombs dropping. I can't help but imagine there's a backstory goldmine. Like Stinky being an entirely other person originally who got fused to Hickey when the bombs fell.

Sadly, the Big Pete reveal wasn't that revealing for me. But that's just because I insanely guessed that he'd come back to life.

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
I'll go on ahead and assume the John Mahoney playing Mr. Franklin is a different John Mahoney than the guy who played Martin Crane, the dad on "Frasier."

Ardna Xela

May 28, 2009
Holy Isaac, didn't expect any of what happened in this episode.

This show just keeps getting more and more confusing, I love it!

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
You just keep piling it on. How can Cuddles say everything is getting back to normal? There's no such thing as normal in Apocalypse Lane, there's only weird heaped on top of plot twists smothered in What The Fuck sauce.

And I love it!

PsiMatrix

Gray Jedi
Feb 4, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Lady Lovett said:
Holy FUCK. Awesome episode.
Was this the end of the first season? I ask 'cause I don't wanna have to wait two weeks to find out XD
Yes, this is the last episode of the season. We'll be back in two weeks with the start of season 2.

I want to thank everyone for watching the show so far. It has been one hell of a ride up to this point and we have more twist and turns in the next season for ya.

During the 2 week break we will have something fun for you guys. We'll be putting up a behind the scenes episode that shows a bit of Bryan and I creating the show. :)

Again, thanks to everyone who has supported the show and stuck with it.

And Happy Thanksgiving! :p

-Jon
Well thank you, Jon. I personally stuck with it after seeing Prostitute Mickey and Renegade Awesome on Newgrounds and this turn up here with your name on it.

Here's to more twists for season 2 although make sure not to overdo it and pull an M. Night Shaylamamanan. :)