Apocalypse Lane: Episode 28: A Happy Accident

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Nope. I did see that episode but this wasn't a refrence to it.

yoyo13rom said:
ColdStorage said:
Season two is on! the lane its back!

PRAISE THE ROOSTER!
Amin brother! That son of a ***** knows how to eat healthy shit.

OT: Being a flashback episode about how it all started(the damn roof not getting fixed and all because of Cuddles influence on Steve, and all) it was nostalgic and also hilarious(it included a lot of key players with great humorous lines) it really felt in the spirit of the holidays.
The new season had a booming start and the intro's great! + The whole stickers for season 2 made me giggle.

And now something personal for Jon: We know that you're ahead with the episode production, but if something were to happen to you(let's say accident, or simply you get pissed off on The Escapist and refuse to make any more AL just to fuck with us all) how many episodes are ready for showing? A full season 2, maybe some few clips from S3 also?
Oh, and btw Happy Holidays you lovable cartoonist, hope you take some time of and enjoy yourself!
Hopefully nothing will happen. We're always about 4 episodes ahead of what you guys see on the site. As of now there is no plan for season3 and the series will end at episode 48. I know that kinda sucks but it's good for us to know how long we have to tell the story and allows us to structure the entire show based on the time given.

So the bad new is that, yeah, the show is going to end. The good news is that after it's over I may be able to do another series. On top of that i'll be doing a voice for the upcoming "Game Dogs" series, as well as doing voice and writing for another cartoon that, becaue of paperwork reasons, I can't talk about yet.

The first of next should prove to be entertaining. :)

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I've heard of people who cannot get along become friends after going through something traumatic together.... But fucking hell!!

Awesome episode- delighted to have Apocalypse Lane back!

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
How do you come up with such awesome writing ?

Can't wait too see more ! :)

Razor_01

Jul 10, 2009
Holy f-ing shit that was hilarious! That was definitely the best one yet and it's hard to top the others. Holy shit I was laughing so hard. Great job, keep that shit up!

joeinthebox

Sep 18, 2009
am liking the back in time stuff
hope next episode is bout how hickie lost his leg, or how he ended up with stinky
the rooster character is epic
worth the wait =]
dont add too much of that hot sauce

joeinthebox

Sep 18, 2009
o and another thing
like the experiment with the title sequence but am sure you could have picked better things from season 1 to put in it

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Classic Cuddles, "I got crabs once, doesn't make me a marine biologist!" Looks like this is going to be a good second season. Not only did this episode pack on the laughs, we found out how cuddles lost his leg and why Father Hickey has a peg leg. This show definitely gets better every week.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Hahahah-h-h-holy crap that's a good episode! Man I'm glad this connection is finally good enough to watch videos in sync with audio again. It's been a couple of months since I last watched an Apoc Lane ep. Great episode guys!