Apocalypse Lane: Episode 29: The Reason Behind the *****

munx13

Some guy on the internet
Dec 17, 2008
Would love to see more of that captain. Almost all of his lines made me lol.

Quantupus

Apr 15, 2009
Wow, stinky is actually a hand...
So the brain scramble gave Hicky all his multiple personalities, including stinky? I always thought stinky was like Marty (or I guess that would be Steve at this point) and was some sort of living growth on Hicky's hand.
Wait, didn't Stinky and Hicky sing together in one episode? o_O

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Raiderz said:
They did in order to prove that they were separate.

Nexus Zef said:
I hope there is another episode with Pirate Hickey in. YARGH!

Maybe the brainscramble went wrong and added random personalities to Hickey. Since Gladys was 'studying' humans then the aliens must have some kind of information on humans like songs, films, books etc. Maybe the process of the brainscramble was interrupted by the information gathering thing and some of the characters from Earth were passed into him?
That makes perfect sense. I really like this theory. :)

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Wow...Anyone else think Mothership Zeta?

Quote time!

"God damn I want some flapjacks!"

"Hicky man, would you quit talking to this ***** and find me some clothes? I am cold as fuck!"

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I'm trying to figure out if everything makes more sense now or less.
So, Stinky is just a hand under that sock but is still capable of speaking at the same time as Hickey (or at least I seem to remember he did) Big Worm and Gladys are aliens, which kinda explains a few things but now they've got a deeper history to delve into which just raises more questions. Also Hickey used to be "normal" before the brain scramble, if that's the case then who was he beforehand?

I am so cunfoozed. >:

Great episode, the captain was funny as hell.

megatron2.0

Feb 18, 2009
captain charms lines where the best. "faster than i can have a orgasim". loled hard at that line.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Is Stinky an alternate persona created to deal with getting his brain scrambled? Great episode, again. I understand Gladys but I still hate that *****.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Why am i not surprised gladys is an alien, and it really is hickeys hand lmao.

Aug 30, 2009
Gladis....Big Worm....Aliens......

other than the tumor plot twist, this is the biggest plot twist I have seen, and one of the best starts to a season I have seen, good work. Keep it up. I thought that Gladis was just mutated, same with big worm.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
"Just how long do we plan on keeping the device under the house?"
"IS ETERNITY TOO SHORT FOR YOU LIEUTENANT?"

Great line and great episode. Thats some crazy revelation about Glades, although find the alien general hilarious!

"I TOLD HIM SOMETHING ABOUT A UNICORN THAT CAN SEE THE FUTURE, I'M NOT SURE, I WAS PRETTY WASTED!"

And thats just one of many lines I'd like to quote haha!

sean.A7x

Dec 16, 2009
fuckin great episode ill watch it again tomoro when ive sobered up :p and im sure itll be even betterh

Darkwolf9

Aug 19, 2008
That was an awesome episode! I was honestly surprised by the reveal in it. Are we gonna see season one on DVD?

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Raiderz said:
Wow, stinky is actually a hand...
So the brain scramble gave Hicky all his multiple personalities, including stinky? I always thought stinky was like Marty (or I guess that would be Steve at this point) and was some sort of living growth on Hicky's hand.
Guess the Brain scramble separated his right hand into a new brain, we don't know what it really did. Also this backstory is nice but can the next episode advance the plot since now we know that Gladice and Big worm are aliens alien Big Pete is some kind of robot, now can we get some story going.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
If Father Hickey still has both his legs at this point then the brainscramble is definitely what split his personalities.

In which case we must create more pirate peoples. TO THE BRAINSCRAMBLOFIER!

Awesome episode, btw.