Apocalypse Lane: Episode 29: The Reason Behind the *****

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i love the origin stories, this one was epic as fuck, also happy new year *proot*

also, this show was the best thing, or well, best show of the year.

Rock4ever

Dec 13, 2009
I don't know... I'm already run out of fresh good comments, but each new episode keeps getting better and better... And better... Another "IT WAS AWESOME!!!" is too predictable and don't have that grateful spark, I wanted you to feel...
BUT IT WAS AWESOME!!!
Take care of youselves, guys... God dammit, take care of yourselves - you're one of the best parts of this world.

MajoraPersona

Aug 4, 2009
Crazy Theory Time: Maybe Stinky existed before the brain scramble, and the fact he's naked is a throw-off.

But, wow. Stinky really is a hand.

Return of Crazy Theory Time: Stinky's really an alien who is either after the vault or simply against Gladys, and somehow fused with Hickey.

I just like making crazy theories.

Crazy Theory Time With a Vengeance: Stinky's a demon and is completely unrelated to the vault.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
So Steve is a tumor, Gladys and Bigworm are aliens, Hickey has severe personality disorders and...Stinky. Willy is a gay zombie. Big Pete is a robot. Does this leave Mr. Franklin as the most normal person on the Lane?

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
GOD DAMMIT SOMEBODY GET ME SOME FLAPJACKS IN HERE!!!

Captain Charms, the second person in history to speak in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

(the first being the late Billy Mays of course ;P)

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
Excellent. Reviving the story that was starting to go stale, its a brilliant strategy, lets see if it works out ;)

But really, I'm psyched for the new season :D

DisturbedMXer8

Jun 6, 2009
Awesome episode, absolutely hilarious. I haven't missed an episode since the pilot, and I haven't been disappointed. Naked stinky got me goin' good =].

Tyyyke

Aug 28, 2009
This is like the series Lost, leaving a little bit of story every episode but keeps you asking for more.

I'm also kinda cold :3

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Episode 29: The Reason Behind the *****

The details of Gladice's secret mission are finally revealed.

Watch Video

HOLY SHIT!

You mean there are more of those octi people, and Stinky is a hand, and there are aliens, and... and...and...

Actually coming from you I should have seen this coming.

seious

Aug 19, 2009
Stevepinto3 said:
So Steve is a tumor, Gladys and Bigworm are aliens, Hickey has severe personality disorders and...Stinky. Willy is a gay zombie. Big Pete is a robot. Does this leave Mr. Franklin as the most normal person on the Lane?
what about cuddles

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
seious said:
Stevepinto3 said:
what about cuddles
Cuddles is a talking cat. How is that normal?

seious

Aug 19, 2009
well ive worked it out no need to try and say "stinky is a type of toumor" no mr.Etheridge stinky and all the other personaltys are caused by the scramble but there is something i dont get if all the personaltys except stinky are caused by drinking why does stinky talk whenever he wants either way gladis an alein did not see that coming but i got one more question if gladis has virtgo how come she is able to be in space no problem

seious

Aug 19, 2009
Stevepinto3 said:
seious said:
Stevepinto3 said:
what about cuddles
Cuddles is a talking cat. How is that normal?
yea but if we were talking least radated cuddles would proably win i mean come on as you said you got a walking tumor steve, hickey who has multple personalitys and stinky a talking sock puppet, willy a gay zombie the robot doesnt count and mr.franklin a pretty much normal guy who has been terrible radated actully u know what your right