Apocalypse Lane: Episode 34: Robots and Repairs

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
"Pop culture man Pop Culture"
epic quote xP..
anyways i am in awe for ya man xP..
you pretty much took over thursday's @ eCapists Jon hehe.
with your own A.Lane and Voice Overs/Co-Artist on both G.Dogs and D.Associates..
how do you manage your schedule xP..

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Hehehe, nice one Jon.
I honestly didn't expect that plot twist. well, plot twist? more like character re-imagining.
Still, another fine episode, and the first vid I have watched on the Escapist since last thursday... (If you don't couth the Fallout New Vegas vid).

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
yeah there was my what the f*ck moment for the day right there

aw fantastic work Jon!

Netrosis

Jul 12, 2009
Hilarious as always Jon!
This is a very nice build up in the plot. Whenever you answer a question you seem to introduce another one! (This isn't a bad thing).

Zed himself, I was not expecting! He reminds me of a character from Ghost in the Shell, who turned himself into a robot and his company sold robots designed for an intimate nature.

I am guessing that these cyborgs are able to be controlled remotely and against their will (possibly by a certain console which a certain presidential character is wishing to obtain?)

I am already eagerly awaiting next week's episode!

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
I love this show. I know I should probably comment on something specific to this episode... but it is seriously ALL GOOD. I'm looking forward to next weeks mash up of craziness.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Oh ho ho! The next episode is gonna be awesome! Not that this one wasn't incredible either. That was a real WTF moment right there!

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Yep, I'm having a "WTF moment" to... it really is exhausting.

Now if Obama's sexbot looks "normal" and Frank's looks like... well, Willie, Frank sure is one messed up SOB haha!

All I can say for next episode is...

DEATH RACE! HELL YEAH!

seious

Aug 19, 2009
well heres my WTF moment for the daay you really are just coming up with this on the go are ya i mean cyborgs thats a bit cliche isnt it

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
This show is pure awesome and every twist is so messed up...It's...So good. xD

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
7:41 Obamadrome, Obamadrome, Obamadrome....YEAH!

I can't wait to see the Death Race. Maybe a certain drink will get Hickey to be a really good race car driver and win the Death Race. Meanwhile, Obama and his moving fortress is already at Apocalypse Lane so will Obama take over and find the device or will the gang get back in time to help...well...that big worm and maybe Gladys are the only real chance of guarding the device from Obama. That was the best WTF moment ever! I love this show.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Just like marty, I had 2 WTF moments.

and that explains why willy liked when pumper electrocuted him. Oh and Zeds accent is amazing.

Oh and Bender reference = a win. win......WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN YOU MOTHA FUCKA!!!!

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
...Mr. Jon Goddam Etheridge, HOW MANY times do you have to shock us all with wave upon wave of WTF's until your satisfied?!

Another brilliant episode man, one of the best :D