Apocalypse Lane: Episode 34: Robots and Repairs

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Kick ass! If Willy is a sex bot, then what the fuck is Big Pete's purpose? Great episode, guys.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
"Well you can't blame a motherf**ker for trying."

I just love the sudden and unexpected inserted 'f**ks' now and then =P. Really. You guys have a gift when it comes to swearing.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
ZeroDotZero said:
This gets more and more complicated every week. It's brilliant!
Can't wait for next week's.
Man this show is just getting more awesome with each episode :D
This was such an awesome episode....Frank kicks ass big time....
I was having WTF moments all the time during this ep :O

Morayman

Oct 3, 2007
shit is going down! excellent, look forward to the next. also good to see willies similarity to obamas wife is ACTUALLY explained ;D.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
HEAD ASPLODE

Well I think we pretty much have a comprehensive background on everyone but Hickey whom we know had a brain scramble of some sort. This is still bat-shit crazy and awesome.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Netrosis said:
Zed himself, I was not expecting! He reminds me of a character from Ghost in the Shell, who turned himself into a robot and his company sold robots designed for an intimate nature.
You're thinking of the episode Missing Hearts with the little cube guy with the Texas accent huh? He actually ran an organ bank where you could give your DNA and they'd grow you a full set of organs for if you ever needed a transplant.

OT: Holy crap! The whole Willy being a cyborg thing totally caught me off guard and ruined all my theories on the whole bit with Obama. Also it would be awesome to see Hickey drink something that makes him a totally badass driver in order to win the race only to get back to the neighborhood to find it laid to waste by Washington D.C.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Hi, I'm one of Mr. Gency's friends. I would like to tell you that you just BLEW. HIS. MIND!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I haven't been this surprised in a good long time.
Can't wait for the next episode.

DisturbedMXer8

Jun 6, 2009
"Ok, I just had two WTF moments in one day... oh my god, that's exhausting!"

By far the biggest laugh this entire series has given me so far. Keep up the good work, man.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Mr. Gency said:
Hi, I'm one of Mr. Gency's friends. I would like to tell you that you just BLEW. HIS. MIND!
Take that Mr. Gency. hahaha.

Infiniteloop said:
the bandage on pumper's ear kept changing which one it was on.
Yeah i noticed that after I had rendered everything. Sometimes you miss the little things you know. It won't happen in further episodes. :p