Apocalypse Lane: Episode 34: Robots and Repairs

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Kross said:
Cosplay Horatio said:
big worm and maybe Gladys are the only real chance of guarding the device from Obama.
One of them is going to turn into a giant Mech or Rambo. I'm calling it now.
I'm guessing that Big Pete will have the giant mech and Gladys will be Rambo. Maybe If Willy has some kind of weaponry as well as the Michelle Obama-bot then maybe lasers, guns, and what yoshimickster typed, missiles.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
OK. I thought I'd had enough at the end of season 1, but this? I can't even follow this shit anymore. It's bananas. Gladys is an alien, Steve is Marty's growth, the President is having an affair with his ducky... Big Pete is a gang leader, no he's a fat bastard in the neighbourhood, no he's dead, no he's a cyborg! Frank bought Willy, oh and he's a cyborg too! Pastor Hickey can ingest alcoholic drinks to become a secret agent, a pirate, and who knows what the fuck else. Cuddles is Kazoo Cat. The Franklins are Marty's parents. Frank is the new leader of the Gaymerz. There's a secret vault under Steve's house. N belongs to Obama now, so he can create the Obamadrome. Gladys is banging Steve, no she's using him! Zed is also a cyborg, who built hundreds of Willys as sex bots! Pumper is very gay! Stinky is a puppet, no he's alive, no he's a puppet, no he's ali-AAAAAGHL BLAGL BLAGL

THIS. SHIT. IS. BANANAS. If it wasn't completely out of order I wouldn't be having so many problems. I quit, I'm done. No more, mercy!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Guys, thhis is easily the best animated feature on the Escapist!! :D
Can't wait for the next episode... Godam Frank is a funking psycho! lol

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
The 'pop culture' scene nearly ruined it for me, but the rest was brilliant.

What the hell is Washington D.C. doing at the neighbourhood?

mptothedc

Jul 23, 2009
I'm glad we're getting all these WTF moments out of the way. Now for some damn action and comedy!

Corsion

Jan 25, 2010
'The WTF Moment of The Year' goes to Apocalypse Lane, for the fact Marty had two WTF Moments. Who expected him to have two?!

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Next ep is going to be epic, does anyone remember the "wavky races" series? Please, let it be like that!

EDIT: kashmfrash, Rick Rastardly, rasmfrasm...

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
So many WTF moments. When willy got turned off i was like OMG! WTF!!! seriously i was like, na jon is just Fu*kin with us, but its true! Great ep as always, keep em comin!