Apocalypse Lane: Episode 37: Emergency Landing

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 37: Emergency Landing

Just as they thought they were safe from the trouble on earth the alien ship takes a direct hit.

Watch Video

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Wow, big worm is joining the gaymers? Wounder what will happen next.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i think i threw up a little from laughing when the captain got hitted by the pipe, overall freaking awesome episode.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
"Now thats how you land a FUCKING SHIP!"

Pirate Hickey, we love you! But no, Captain Charms is dead!

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Hehehe. I love this episode, makes watch vids on the Escapist worthwhile when a new episode of Apocalypse Lane comes out...
And I love... was it Captain Bloodface? I may suck with names sometimes, but I still enjoy the series...
Keep up the great work Jon :D

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Okay, so is it just me or is Big Pete an advanced android, last time I checked Androids couldn't take shits or even have the need to eat

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Dam that general is crazy...

"Now even though that's a pussy way of dealing with it, I gotta say Steve you're starting to grow on me... God dam it! Now I want to kiss you!"

Massive flip flop there haha! Shame to see him get splatter though... *sniff*

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
That had to be one of the best episodes of any show in such a long time! Seriously, I cannot stop laughing. Great work Jon.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
You just had the 3 or 4 best moments in this entire series all in one episode. Seriously, whatever you were smoking when you thought this crap up, keep smoking it!

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Finally moving the plot along again. Love it.

Is Captain Charms dead? I mean, they do have an infirmary. He is one of my favorite characters :(

Also, Jon, trying having the people throw their arms in the air or something noticable next time they are freaking out. Gladys was the only one that looked even slightly worried.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
*Throws roses at Hickeys feet*

Awesome. I had to watch the Captain die twice because i actully blinked and missed the pipe falling on him!

Fucking epic episode, lol'd so hard. Also threw up a little...

[sub]Open your treasure chest.. >_<[/sub]

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
Epic... Just Epic! Poor Captain Charms though... Never saw it coming.