Apocalypse Lane: Episode 38: Cat Shat Fever

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
That explains a lot. I'm starting to think Jon has this whole thing planned out in some kinda of super crazy way and just wants us to think that he's making this up as he goes along.

Great episode.
Shhh! Don't figure him out! He might start making them crappy!

OT: Great episode. Whats funny is, I was watching this a little drunk so I thought it was that...

shadowyoasis

Feb 8, 2008
Great episode, Jon.

At first I thought it was just one of those random episodes, than I figured it was a dream cause they were stoned out of their minds. But that call back, man, that came straight out of left field and when I saw it I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Had no idea what was going on for ages. Loved it all the same. Especially the reference to that earlier episode inside the monster's stomach. Cracked me up.

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
I had no fucking clue what was going on until it showed normal stoned Cuddles, when Gladys(Gladice?) was doing what Cuddles wanted him to do I thought it was like, a parallel universe where everything was opposite. I hadn't even noticed Marty was missing until he showed up.

Oh, and I hate this new window thing. I'd prefer the ads.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
My god for about 4 minutes there I kept thinking I'd missed an episode, like there was some kind of radiation dump on the cul-de-sac.

But now I am content that the restautant episode finally ties in and, well, that was the hardest I've laughed in weeks. Love A.L.!

joeinthebox

Sep 18, 2009
brilliant episode, am suprised cuddles n steve didnt steal ex-captain charms' cigars
and what did marty dream bout
cant wait for the next one, but it will be hard for it to live up to this one

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Kinda filler but still awesome. Now EVERYTHING is tied together.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I just want you to know.... that was a brilliant episode :D
Fantastic.
Loved how you tied it in with an earlier episode.... which really fecked with my head when I first saw it!! lol
It all makes sense now!!!

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Nannernade said:
Well that explains the Monster episode, best part was when I saw Marty in the wheelchair, I was like holy shit he's not on Steve. =O
I laughed the most at that part, mainly because I hadn't realized that Marty wasn't on Steve's shoulder. I guess I didn't realize it because I was wondering why they weren't still on the crashed ship, then I was like, "WTF! Cuddles is huge!"

This episode is gold. I love how everything from the past comes together.

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
That covered up some plot holes, and then some :)

And I thought this episode was only going to be about Cuddles being high, hah! That explains why we havent seen anymore giant monsters around - all in Steve's mind :p

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
You're like an assassin of filler episodes, you make them make sense and then they're no longer filler episodes.

Stabby McRunfast

Oct 23, 2009
That was utterly fantastic. I love this show. I need to rewatch the restaurant episode because it's one of my favorites of the series. So friggin' great.