Apocalypse Lane: Episode 40: Battle of The Bitches

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
k-ossuburb said:
I wouldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. I was kinda hoping Stinky would carry on living afterward, just for the "weird-factor", they'd have to drag Hickey's corpse around so Stinky could... actually that's a stupid idea. Never mind.

Rooster bless his nuggets, may he baste in peace. Amen.
LOL I was curious about that too... I was wondering if they'd do something with Stinky..
Honestly I think poor Stinky used to have some good lines and be a great character but he's been somewhat underused after the first season. I remember when he was layin the smack down on Hinkey and then after that he turned into a big wuss and was reduced to nothing more than a sock puppet equivalent of Marty.

The saddest thing of all is I'm really saddened by the loss of these two characters, compounded because one was lost for no other reason than the other died.
Still, they shoulda kept Stinky alive for some reason, maybe have him 'jump bodies' to someone else's hand.. or even better, become Cuddle's missing hand.. that would have been awesome.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Wow I thought they knife would've hit Steve at first since it was those two fighting.

But how the hell did Stinky die? Thought it was established that he was independent

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Nooooooo... Hickey and the Rooster were okay but I can't go without Stinky! Please Rooster, do something!

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
u insane bastards! How the hell do u do it!!!!??????!
Another ep well done :D
Ya know for a moment there i almost thought that stinky somehow would survive....that wouldve been awesome :D
But now that he is dead id prefer if he stays dead....i hate these ppl dying n then rising from the grave shits!

Bakaferret

Jun 18, 2009
Kukakkau said:
Wow I thought they knife would've hit Steve at first since it was those two fighting.

But how the hell did Stinky die? Thought it was established that he was independent
The loss of his best friend was too much for him...he died of a broken heart. :(

tamerman

Jul 17, 2009
why rooster why!?!?!?!? WHY DID YOU TAKE STINKY WITH HIIIM!?

wonder if they coulda cut off Hickys arm and saved Stinky...

edit: forgot to add: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
Blast, Hickey shall be missed, though it is nice to see they're willing to kill off important characters, which means dramatic moments actually mean something (see shounen syndrome).

Void if Hickey is revived, in which case YAY STINKY'S BACK!!

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
There were some epic win lines there, and the horrid animation in the fight scene was hilarious :D

No point in mentioning Hickey here...

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
At least they killed you off in the most honorable way they possibly could.

RIP Hicky

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
Oh you did not just kill off my favorite characters.
First Laser Cat, now this?!