Apocalypse Lane: Episode 40: Battle of The Bitches

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
So we've killed Big Pete (temporarily), the rookie and all the other Gamers, Laser Cat (he had cuddle's voice so it counts), Captain Charms, those two guys from the prievious episode, Mickey and Goofy, and now Hickey, Bond, Cpt. Bloodface, and Stinky. How many are going to die?

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
*wipes away single tear*

I'm sorry... it's just... just too soon :(

Poor Hickey. Poor Stinky... waking up in the middle of.... what he woke up in! *shudders*

I'll miss all those mad Rooster moments, the James Bond and especially the Captain drunken haze moments too.
Who knows how many other personalities he had in that great big maze of a mind?

I personally felt a little like Skywalker did here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkjEB63qSeQ

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Stinky My favorite character come back stinky. anyway why did he get killed off Willy could have survived and just be out for a few episodes. unless if we could turn him into a Cyborg. or if Gladys's alien race are master doctors with a cure death machine.

Blanemcc

Jan 2, 2009
RIP Father Hickey of the Church of The Rooster. May you baste well in Heaven, and may your liquor cabinet never run dry.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Darn you Jon, I'm really sad now, I'm actually shedding a tear. =(
I never though I would get so emotional over something other then LOST.
The least you could do for poor Hickey is to make his own show/spin off. Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssse!

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
DEAR GOD.....
When SAD BIT happened I....I almost bit my fingers off.....
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN D:

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jon, you found a way to bring Pete back, PLEASE BRING HICKEY AND STINKY BACK! This show is so much less funny without them!

I would love to see Hickey meeting the Rooster in Heaven next episode though.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
HICKEY NOOOOOO...he was my favorite character why couldn't they kill off someone else.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Not Hickey and Stinky...oh god.
WHY it couldn't have been gladys?

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
No worries he will be back in the next episode!

Right?

Oh hickey please be back in the next episode! OH GOD PLEASE MAKE HICKEY AND STINKY BE ALIVE AAAH!

Offtopic: I'd love to see frank and pumper owned by cuddles... Would be perfect chance for him to finally use that switchblade of his.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Wha...no...no no no no NO, HELL NO!.
How could you kill of the best character. My favorite moments in this series stem from Hickey drinking booze.
R.I.P Hickey you will be missed.