Apocalypse Lane: Episode 41: Piss Poor Plans and a Dead Priest

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
WastedHero said:
New episodes of Apocalypse Lane always seem to test my mind's ability to absorb plot twists and WTF moments. Seriously, I think it takes 15 minutes for my brain to go back to normal after watching an episode.

Oh and a funny little side note, I always had trouble spelling the word "apocalypse" before this series and just used a spell checker to correct it every time I tried to spell it, but now I've typed that word in so many times on these forums and emailing other people about this show I can spell it correctly the first time every time.

...wow that made me sound like an illiterate. Anyway, great episode.
Don't feel bad. I had the same problem. :p

DisturbedMXer8

Jun 6, 2009
Dude... this show, man... it's amazing. One of the best episodes yet. Marty is still my favorite, though...

"Oh, did I say that twice? I'm sorry."

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
Am I the only one that thinks that the thing in the vault will really be a unicorn that can see into the future?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Something tells me things are going to get VERY personal with Stinky and Pete.
I've been waiting to see Gulliver again.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I thought Stinky might have survived because he didn't sound like he was dying with Stinky. Praise the Rooster! May He bless us all.

Palachrist

Aug 27, 2009
holy damn.... I love the sarcasm in this show. You guys are freakin awesome. Yay stinky's back! :D and I love how the bird comes into play again lol. this whole story just gets better and better lol