Apocalypse Lane: Episode 44: Wilma

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Episode 44: Wilma

Mission take down Obama is a go, but first they have to get back to the cul-de-sac.

Join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022].

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
aw Rico your my favourite

and Pete is actually useful and that is the weirdest screw up with a car ever

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
I just got shouted at by my neighbour, with regards to how loud my laugh is and I should turn the sound down on what I'm watching.

I replied in a gulliver style, my neighbour made a quick exit.

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
Since they are killing off the characters does this mean that the series is going to end soon? I really hope they make a third season. Apocalypse Lane & Dorlingus & associates are what I look forward to on a thursday

Awesome episode

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
That, was freaking awesome. I was not/b] expecting that part (you know what I mean). I never liked that Vulture in season 1, but I find him a lot funnier now. The whole Flintsone conversation was both amusing and slightly disturbing (Frank's part mainly).

HK_01 said:
.....wait, how does Stinky masturbate?!?
I think that's one of those question you can ask, but really don't want an answer.

MrFluffy-X

Jun 24, 2009
another awesome episode, man a knifefight died more suddenly than Alana, crazy rico. And frank is right elroy is a hottie haha

durtysouh85

Jun 6, 2009
ooow man that episode was awesome!!! crap i love this series!!! been tuning in since season one episode 1!!

Setsuhen

Apr 14, 2009
Meh, she had it coming. Especially enjoyed Gladis' reaction.

Can't believe the show might be coming to a close soon. I've been following it since day 1 and I'll really miss it.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Its it normal i had the exact same cartoon babe conversation in the pub lastnight? Just missing Frank's horrible mention about Elroy? ..Betty & Judy ftw ;)
Also, EPIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC.
I love this shows humour, its unbeatable!