Apocalypse Lane: Episode 44: Wilma

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
This show is getting better and better all the time. It sucks that it's ending, but at least it brought us something epic that you won't normally find on TV.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
I want radroaches to wield magnums in new vegas now :D

oh, and a patch for ME1 that replaces the mako with wilma...

I lol'd so hard at the last scene, and at Ricos mistake.

cheers Jon/ el presidente , keep up the awesome work.

rosac

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
I'll miss you Knifefight! Always hope for a more epic demise, but that'll do.
Pete rocks! I knew we'd miss a ton of cool stuff from him, if he stayed dead at the end of season 1.

Btw, how long will be the series finale? A special 20 minutes ep, or just an average one?

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Don't know why, but that last scene made me die laughing. Almost literally!

And yes, Rico has just passed Cuddles and Gulliver to take the spot of my favorite character.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
By far one of the best episodes ever!
That shot to the head came out of nowhere and the discussion of hot cartoon characters and masturbation was hilarious.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Was that knifefight scene a reference to Ideal? Because it is almost exactly the same

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
And there goes the only character on here actually voiced by a woman. Oh well, she had it coming.

Once again, awesome show.

Also, Betty was way hotter than Wilma.

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
Rico would have been the last character I would have guessed to off Knife Fight. The cartoon masturbation debate was hilarious. And I'll just say Betty and leave it at that.

This series is soooo good, I think after it ends I'm going to go into a month long melancholy. Thank god for Doraleous and Associates, they are the only thing I'll have to cushion my Apocalypse Lane withdrawals.

Evilproduct

Oct 25, 2009
HOLY SHIT! KNIFE FIGHT! For all her bad qualities, i was kinda hopin she made it out of this okay...well whatever. Awesome episode! I'm gonna hate when this ends...