Apocalypse Lane: Episode 44: Wilma

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
AstorSapolsky said:
Honestly, I will not miss her.
Great episode. What can't Pete do?
Yea, he can't build a fucking roof to save his life.

Great episode though, sad and awesome to see things coming together for the end, these last for episodes should be epic.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Oh god, that wa incredible. You guys need to do a hardcore action scene in Washington D.C, get another kind of epicness ticked off on your list.

stopitstupid

Jun 19, 2009
Obama told Riko to give Knife Fight the money, but he forgot that first they'd either have to print it off or go borrow it from China.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
I swear, when Pete went to put in the tape my first thought was "It's gonna be ABBA and Steve's gonna get pissed, right?"

Jon, you gotta' put that in somehow. I don't know how, but somehow!

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
Rico had some awesome bits as per usual. I love how even after 40+ episodes this series is still going strong. I also have a feeling that giving frank that washington DC vehicle may not be the best plan....series 3 maybe?

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
pete...WHAT THE FU&% man!you can make a crazy fast car but you can't build a roof?

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
The car move ridiculously fast but stops every now and then, oh well Big Pete is such a moron I'm just impressed he made a car that can move

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
oppp7 said:
Did Obama say who those servants were?
It's been a while since I've taken a shot at predicting ANYTHING to do with this show but my guess is the new servants are the Franklins, Marty and Steve's parents.

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
How can we make sure that this show gets renewed? The voices of the viewers count for something, right?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
tkaStryc9 said:
oppp7 said:
Did Obama say who those servants were?
It's been a while since I've taken a shot at predicting ANYTHING to do with this show but my guess is the new servants are the Franklins, Marty and Steve's parents.
Ya, that's what I was gonna guess. Not really any other characters and they wouldn't introduce new ones at this time(probably).

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This whole episode was hilarious from start to finish, one of the best of all time. I loved the conversation about Wilma: "I'm not surprised you can't count" and "Who said it needs a heartbeat?" You are an absolute genius, Jon. Great to see they found a use for Mickey too XD.

Oh, and I'm loving the new high quality video.